Human sin seeking clan

This is a discussion on Human sin seeking clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys. I'm a Human Sin on C-west looking for an active clan that uses Vent/Teamspeak to have some fun ...
Page: 1

Default Human sin seeking clan

Hey guys. I'm a Human Sin on C-west looking for an active clan that uses Vent/Teamspeak to have some fun with whilst playing this game.

I havent played KO for 2 years, but I have a lot of free time on my hands so I decided to jump back in. I used to play on Ronark with an 83 Sin in RsM when it had the main people but they all quit the game so now I need a new clan to shoot the shit whilst leveling, pking and such.

I Just started today and I'm only 46 but like I said i have a lot of free time and will be exping regularly.
    In game name is Mookasaurus and I'm usually in CW1. Seeing as I havent invested too much in this char yet I would also be willing to switch races or servers as long as I can get into an active and fun english clan with vent.
    Pm me in game or here please
    Last edited by LoLZorZ; 08-10-2011 at 10:00 PM.