Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 100

List of Clans going EUKO

This is a discussion on List of Clans going EUKO within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BloodyCurse Dont put whole Poland to bag called "noobs" because you may be surprised BluePrint please make ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Dont put whole Poland to bag called "noobs" because you may be surprised

    BluePrint please make update:
    Clan Oblivion, Orc site
    He's just not that old.. So just ignore him Bloody =)..

  2. #47
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    He's just not that old.. So just ignore him Bloody =)..
    +1. Don't feed the troll. He is useless anyway.

  3. #48
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Animosity gonna own y'all bytches !

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Animosity gonna own y'all bytches !
    A mage clan havent been owning anything since the days of a turkish papermage wall in 2004... :P
    But its gonna be fun with a dust up in cz

  5. #50
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    A mage clan havent been owning anything since the days of a turkish papermage wall in 2004... :P
    But its gonna be fun with a dust up in cz
    In the beta we were gg

    And don't forget the mighty sin MyDestiny

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    In the beta we were gg

    And don't forget the mighty sin MyDestiny
    Dont forget that 90% of the people going EUKO didnt play beta ..

  7. #52
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Dont put whole Poland to bag called "noobs" because you may be surprised

    BluePrint please make update:
    Clan Oblivion, Orc site
    dont tell me what to do

    i know you guys from girakon are actually good. i played that server

    He's just not that old.. So just ignore him Bloody =)..
    you and coolboyp2 are the only people who believe that calling others "not old school" is an insult.

    what can i say...? i find it creative.

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    dont tell me what to do

    i know you guys from girakon are actually good. i played that server

    you and coolboyp2 are the only people who believe that calling others "not old school" is an insult.

    what can i say...? i find it creative.
    How do you get me saying not old, into not old school?.. I said not old as in you are a little kid..

  9. #54
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Guys lets keep topic atop

    Server dont even start

  10. #55
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    How do you get me saying not old, into not old school?.. I said not old as in you are a little kid..
    because thats what you meant, but nice twist.

    either way... unlike you, im not going to flame you for no reason so just stop there grandpa

    keep it flame free

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    because thats what you meant, but nice twist.

    either way... unlike you, im not going to flame you for no reason so just stop there grandpa

    keep it flame free

    Mate, thats how you twisted it.. not me.. But least we agree on the last part.. Keep it flame free.

  12. #57
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Guys lets keep topic atop

    Server dont even start
    YES YES YES !


    SHUT YOUR MOUTH N1GGAS !
    stick to the topic and keep your energy for cz fights.

  13. #58
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    YES YES YES !


    SHUT YOUR MOUTH N1GGAS !
    stick to the topic and keep your energy for cz fights.
    ill keep my energy for 24/7 expin

  14. #59
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ill keep my energy for 24/7 expin
    I'll keep my energy to think which nation am I going to =_(

  15. #60
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    I'll take my energy to.........nevermind...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    10-20-2011, 04:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •