LivingLegends on Carnac West

This is a discussion on LivingLegends on Carnac West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you can see from the topic we have started LivingLegends again and plan to have some fun in Ronark ...
Page: 1

As you can see from the topic we have started LivingLegends again and plan to have some fun in Ronark Land Base on Carnac West.

If you wish to join us we got plenty of spots for people who wanna XP to 69 and have fun.
    Theres a few clan rules but most people should be able to handle these rules.

So if you wish to apply to join feel free to visit our FORUM

Own with us or get owned by us

We are Karus btw... :wub:

cmon.. there has to be a few more out there. We dont care about what level you are or what items you have. We just want people who are willing to XP to 69 and destroy RLB with us.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

good luck and i hope u get more ppl so i get more players to fight with

We are getting more and more members as the days go by... The only problem ive seen so far is that theres almost never any humans in RLB.. And when there are they quit after we have PK'd for 20-30 mins :P

Banned

We are getting more and more members as the days go by... The only problem ive seen so far is that theres almost never any humans in RLB.. And when there are they quit after we have PK'd for 20-30 mins :P[/b]

that is exactly why we came human and went 70+. RLB just dies too fast and u end up with nothing to do GL with ur clan tho i hope more ppl join the RLB scene

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well me and some friends gonna be activ at rlb soon. waiting to get another cypher ring and then i got a priest lvl 69 to fight with humanside btw

SHANNARA Senior Member

Good luck!!!

More Orc's means more NP. I welcome you all.