.### Llooking for a lvl 69+ ORC warrior/mage/priest char in PATHOS, i wanna play with tamachan ###

This is a discussion on .### Llooking for a lvl 69+ ORC warrior/mage/priest char in PATHOS, i wanna play with tamachan ### within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ill exp /pk boss run everything I am pro at warrior and experienced at mage, experienced as INT and in ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

Ill exp /pk boss run everything

I am pro at warrior and experienced at mage, experienced as INT and in the process of being good at BP fuck the rogues

I wanna play so i can play with tamachan from time to time since he seems like a nice guy

PM ME *

I*am a known and*trustworthy*player*and*if*u*want*my*background *i*can*give*u*it*and*ppl*to*vouch*for*me.

Please :!!

Banned

Ill exp /pk boss run everything

I am pro at warrior and experienced at mage, experienced as INT and in the process of being good at BP fuck the rogues

I wanna play so i can play with tamachan from time to time since he seems like a nice guy

PM ME *
    I*am a known and*trustworthy*player*and*if*u*want*my*backgroun* i*can*give*u*it*and*ppl*to*vouch*for*me.

Please :!![/b]
    trustble
    but bad baba

free bump :P

Jacoli

You wanna play with tamagaychan!!!!!!!!

hahaha thats hilarious

Nah he is a cool ass guy goodluck

RiseAgainst_

Then lemme play ur char lol !