Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Lnsanity/Insanity/Innuendo Recruiting on Girakon!

This is a discussion on Lnsanity/Insanity/Innuendo Recruiting on Girakon! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why do u laff when i say something serious... geeez whore!![/b] Cuz i was thinking they should make a recruiting ...
Page: 15

Banned

why do u laff when i say something serious... geeez whore!![/b]
    Cuz i was thinking they should make a recruiting post in frmtr xD!!!

hoe!

TopCat

Cuz i was thinking they should make a recruiting post in frmtr xD!!!

hoe![/b]
    frmtr..? is that got something to do wif turk forum ( in other words ur homelnad b1tch?):P
    haha ur ma b1tch i am ur pimp!!

Banned

frmtr also known as forum-tr. btw i was just kidding. Bump for a great clan , altho theres some idiots still in it ^^

TopCat

frmtr also known as forum-tr. btw i was just kidding. Bump for a great clan , altho theres some idiots still in it ^^[/b]

Many Idiots in It...how abt 99% ...

How bout u guys stop sucking their dick and grow up. You always complained about other people being immature sexe, so why dont u stop trying to make them look bad here?. Just an idea.

TopCat

How bout u guys stop sucking their dick and grow up. You always complained about other people being immature sexe, so why dont u stop trying to make them look bad here?. Just an idea.[/b]

..... someone is pissed..

..... someone is pissed..[/b]
    Yeah cuz ur acting like a 5 year old, thot u guys were better than that, I guess I was wrong. You guys always have an excuse for everything, and its really old. So just leave their topic and let them bump it themselves.

TopCat

Yeah cuz ur acting like a 5 year old, thot u guys were better than that, I guess I was wrong. You guys always have an excuse for everything, and its really old. So just leave their topic and let them bump it themselves.[/b]

Youa re one who is acting like a 5 yo...someone who failed to pick up the sarcasm.. i dunt even know who you are.. it had nothing to concern you.. so stay off it?

Youa re one who is acting like a 5 yo...someone who failed to pick up the sarcasm.. i dunt even know who you are.. it had nothing to concern you.. so stay off it?[/b]
    How bout you stop insulting their members for where they come from then? It does concern me, when ur being an asshole and they cant defend themselves here, im guna say it for them.

TopCat

How bout you stop insulting their members for where they come from then? It does concern me, when ur being an asshole and they cant defend themselves here, im guna say it for them. Dont be too jealous now.[/b]
    .. Read above.. i did say it had good ppl not ne more... Turks.. as a whole i despise them..i have my reason to post so do u..i am being an asshoel and ur being a turk cocksucker?
    wats worse? lol
    lets not go there...

Banned

guys relax

but. anyways bump <3

Banned

ps; tc loves us thats why he keep bumping it <33

Banned

How bout u guys stop sucking their dick and grow up. You always complained about other people being immature sexe, so why dont u stop trying to make them look bad here?. Just an idea.[/b]
    By them, you mean turks? Lol, i have turk friends beyond "Insanity" turks ok? I dont have anything against turks, in fact, i love a lot of them, and dont hate any, my point was , YES , Insanity is 90% turks, and that is a fact, and you cant deny it.
    Sorry if I offended your turkish buddies in my hurting words.
    Also i said i was just kidding, but no, you had to make a big deal out of nothing.

Also, i can BUMP whichever clan i prefer, and i like this one, so ima bump it ! ^^

TopCat

ps; tc loves us thats why he keep bumping it <33[/b]

to be honest there are few insanity members i like and i know its vice versa.. i am just totally against turks.. i dunt care abt insanity or turks.. plus sexe and i was just mucking around .. if some **** cant understand that .. it aint my problem <3 jhonny..

Banned

xD
    if only u guys were on vent i can sing: "why can&#39;t we be friends.. why can&#39;t we be friends.. "