Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Lnsanity/Insanity/Innuendo Recruiting on Girakon!

This is a discussion on Lnsanity/Insanity/Innuendo Recruiting on Girakon! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up i rmb when i joined insanity right around the time via got banned and drew was like "hey via ...
Page: 16

DarK

up

i rmb when i joined insanity right around the time via got banned and drew was like
    "hey via guess who got banned"
    "Who?"
    "Diez"
    "Diez who?"
    "Diez NUTZ HAHAHHAAH"
    "find a new vent drew" - Via banned him

btw insanity is gg

Banned

up

i rmb when i joined insanity right around the time via got banned and drew was like
    "hey via guess who got banned"
    "Who?"
    "Diez"
    "Diez who?"
    "Diez NUTZ HAHAHHAAH"
    "find a new vent drew" - Via banned him

btw insanity is gg[/b]

lmfao

NuXx

lol Topcat
    if Insanity's ppl didn't quit KO ur clan would be empty
    cos u just waiting some1 to quit so u can buy their char and give to ur myko friends who sucking ur dick
    anywayz, never seen more pathetic guy who buying chars and giving them to his "friends" lmao
    and to sexe, like i said i wont fight with you
    but u are really pathetic

Banned

bla bla bla, BUMP!

Banned

Always whining about ksing in cz, keep those kids in check.

MirZa117

bump!

off topic: nice capes sexe

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Always whining about ksing in cz, keep those kids in check.[/b]
    its true lol, i mean even though im an insanity member (WAS one, on RandomNoob), TakeMeDown isn't ksing, its just that TakeMeDown>any rouge on girakon, and he knows his shit so he will always kill more, also respect to johnny he is gg too, too bad u were using wp+2 when u vsed me ..... but later on i vsed Bobby and i beat him

as for the ksing part, i remember 1 time we had an insanity party in cz, and well there was no room for me so i solod as an ice mage...... and they got pretty pissed when i took all the kills ...... they did try to resist saying that i ksed them, even though they had to say such as "RandomNoob sie pls kser :P"..... but i told them, "how can i ks when i do more damage then most of u, 700 damage with ice staff ftw ^^

bump

StunerKillah

How bout you stop insulting their members for where they come from then? It does concern me, when ur being an asshole and they cant defend themselves here, im guna say it for them.[/b]
    this must be the best comment from the worst redneck i ever seen in my life. didn't u just blame us cuz of our nationality? so STFU and do not talk OR try to defend TURKS! u fukin racist

Turks.. as a whole i despise them..i have my reason to post so do u..[/b]
    so sad for you, i think u got ks'ed or killed by some of 'em. btw u can't judge the whole nationality because of some turks ks'ed or pissed u off. there are some GG turks in the game. but hell yea since we are the majority in this game we fukin have A LOT of noobs, kids and shit. i dun blame u, u can hate any1 it's not my job to blame you BUT when u say "WHOLE" here i come...

TakeMeDown>any rouge on girakon[/b]
    excuse me? he was out of the pots but i think i can kill him in a verse.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1...emedownis0.jpg

last thing, bump for the best - organized clan i ever joined in my usko history.

MirZa117

this must be the best comment from the worst redneck i ever seen in my life. didn't u just blame us cuz of our nationality? so STFU and do not talk OR try to defend TURKS! u fukin racist[/b]
    what he meant is.. turks are ip banned -.-

StunerKillah

what he meant is.. turks are ip banned -.-[/b]
    i'm a Turk who logs in from new york /usa

MirZa117

i'm a Turk who logs in from new york /usa[/b]
    I mean, the country TURKEY is ip banned... and most of the Turks live in Turkey (duh!) so they can't defend themselves because they're banned.
    You don&#39;t seem to be very bright, eh? <_<

StunerKillah

I mean, the country TURKEY is ip banned... and most of the Turks live in Turkey (duh!) so they can&#39;t defend themselves because they&#39;re banned.
    You don&#39;t seem to be very bright, eh? <_<[/b]
    so i&#39;m telling you that stupid redneck havoc is the last person in here to protect turks. cuz non of us like him. PERIOD!

DarK

stuner blizzard is HavocJay, lol

Banned

stuner blizzard is HavocJay, lol[/b]
    Yeah, is not Drew, Drew is Havoc only
    Jay is more emo tho h34r:

Bump

qunix

bump for the best clan
    i wish i could play