teamdrunk needs a few more members

This is a discussion on teamdrunk needs a few more members within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me first tell you a lil about our self, we're a bunch of orc's playing on Ares , most ...
Page: 1

dizzyontour

Let me first tell you a lil about our self, we're a bunch of orc's playing on Ares , most of us are prem user and we allways have a laugh or 2 on ventrilo while playing, and maybe a few hickups since we do have a beer now and then ofc
    What do we need then, Priests , full healers, duffers, buffers .. we have like 3-4 spots open in the main clan so we want you to be +68 , english speaking and have ventrilo, we have our own vent server, we have our own website and all that, we just need a few more babas to the family. We do most things like, PK,Bifrost, Exp, Boss runs and farming. We allways have people online, mixed people from Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, USA, Denmark and 1 from Turkey . So if you feel you need a clan that pretty much covers all aspect of the game, dont hesitate to gimme a pm here on the forum, our webpage or in-game. Ranked like 49? if anyone really cares
    Feel free to pm any of us ingame

Cheers
    DizzyOnTour, g0dly, Picaz0

Banned Senior Member

OMG Eskimos:P GL HF ur still my newbies:P loves from Rolling Hunk From Sweden=)

mammlea

wich one is the turk g0dly or pizac0

Banned Senior Member

both are Swedish eskimos :wub: