Logos Human Clan (mostly ardream)

This is a discussion on Logos Human Clan (mostly ardream) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you guys got a char there 35+ in human side? or do u want to start a dlw? Tired ...
Page: 1

Do you guys got a char there 35+ in human side? or do u want to start a dlw? Tired of not finding any english speaking clan in human side?...

Well i have just started a clan. Im currently lvl 55 Warrior and i will like to meet people that wants to make a nice group to play logos. The only requirement is mainly that u are willing to HAVE FUN and to be nice. It doesnt matter what lvl, nps, where u from(but english is essential), age, etc... just be willing to have fun and to re-experience KO as it was when u first played it. We will not aim to be the best, or to be a farming machine. We are starting from scratch so well exp first, pk some to get grade 3 and be able to get capes. Eventually we'll decide if we want to go to the next step... lvl 70.

If u are low lvl or just started we will help u outto get to 55.

Leave a pm here or pm ingame o0SicArio0o.

Coretex

Hi,I am a leader of the EuropeanUnion clan at logos...its an english speaking clan. We also dont have many members at the moment because we started a week ago after several months of being afk. We have a few members 60+ (I am fire mage 64.7,assistants are ice mage 61.85 and assasin 61) and there are some others 50+. Every english speaking member is welcome,so I have an offer for you.In my opinion, it would be better to join to one big clan than to create more little clans. Our clan is already 3rd grade and we are going to create an alliance with 1st grade english speaking clan in next a few days.The only condition to enter is not to be a turk. I would really appreciate if you all join us...I promis we have room for you all (now we have like 10 members max). As I mentioned the clan is called EuropeanUnion.We dont have capes yet...we need more players to kill that centaur boss and get dark blue capes with 12 golden stars as a symbol (symbol of EU in reality). It would be nice if you join us...looking forward. My ingame nick is Coretex,my assistants are Zipp23 and Dexter. We also have some DCZ members,so those who are interested in ardream will also have fun in EU clan. We are often making AoE parties in eslant and also outside into which we invite clan members of all levels. We help you to reach lvl 60, so that we all can hunt aoe in eslant and get to lvl 70 as soon as possible.

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

you two gonna merge the clans? =)

Coretex

hopefully...waiting for response =)

merge clans? we dont have a clan yet. me and 2 friends decided to start a fun clan, we dont have any members more than us 3 yet, i dont think "merge" will be the right thing to call it, but whatever it is we are not "merging", well get members slowly and even if we dont get more members well keep the clan.

We invite people to jump on board, if u want to tag along, if u dont gl to u! :P

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

x'DDD

Coretex

Orko you really dont want to join us?As I was saying, there are really few english speaking players. It would be really cool if you 3 join us man. There is a lot of fun in our clean too,we dont have any rules or something. We are more like a bunch of friends. Why would you keep clan with 3 people if you can join other clan and have 13 members...the more people the more fun. Pls man, consider it again...it would be pitty if you really decided not to join us. You can just try it lets say for a week and if you dont like our clan,you can disband whenever you want.