Needs sharer for new server

This is a discussion on Needs sharer for new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; acc: rogue no.. i wont be out all this time, lol i'll be here.. but workin on the house.. and ...
Page: 1

kratos

acc: rogue

no.. i wont be out all this time, lol i'll be here.. but workin on the house.. and i need a sharer.. yea, i'll have platinum prem and the 400%xp scrolls blah blah lol.. but i need ya to be... well you lol if u love XP i love you

and also.. dont be rude.. and practically live the clan rules.. and ya have fun bro.. i'm not gunna say the "have 2-3 levels everyday.. 8hours.." cause i know sometimes bad shit goes down.. so yea i would love if u atleast kept up with the other clannies.. ty bb

ohh and have some vouchers or somethign, please

ty bb

kratos

bump pls

kratos

bump pls

kratos

Zindalzic

Not to flame u most people got shares right now and people wouldnt want a aacount onwer (u) just to buy prem and stuff then get off the account for some days and expect them to level i mean 1) ur not helping lvl 2) not helping getting items 3) there gonna be only 1 xping 4) what will they get out of it?

kratos

mabe i should of made that clearer.. imean.. i wont not get on.. not this weekend though...cause im goin upstate... and what they'll geT? umm when im like 72/75 they can pk when i'm not htere and shit.. and i will also be helping.. except not this weekend lol

kratos

bump

DarkForceTM

bump

kratos

bumpet