anyone wanna share mage on c west

This is a discussion on anyone wanna share mage on c west within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after a long break from c west and loosing a 70 mage... im doing it again. whowever wants to share ...
Page: 1

after a long break from c west and loosing a 70 mage... im doing it again.

whowever wants to share pm me...

You still find exp parties easily on C-west ?

Good luck ..

Bump

after a long break from c west and loosing a 70 mage... im doing it again.[/b]
    stfu with that bs lying
    you gave away a lvl 64 mage cos you were quitting, and you expected to get it back over 1yr later? pfft lol
    and yes, it was me who playing pcoll, leveled pcoll, and eventually quit pcoll

stfu with that bs lying
    you gave away a lvl 64 mage cos you were quitting, and you expected to get it back over 1yr later? pfft lol
    and yes, it was me who playing pcoll, leveled pcoll, and eventually quit pcoll[/b]
    no i was hacked, at 66 so then i gave my account away for a friend to play, but cant remember who i gave it to... i think it was darksynth or something (ko4life name) whoever it was lvled it to 68 or 69 then i have no idea what happened to it....
    and i asked you nicely to explain it to me but you were a asshole to me so fuck you.... and you dont know what happend when i "quit" so please

gtfo

anyway anyone who wants to share pm me

yh, u got scammed, gave it to me the friend. i got scammed and i quit.
    i was busy that day, as i had my finals and you wouldnt stop spamming my msn saying who is this guy

no i was hacked, at 66 so then i gave my account away for a friend to play, but cant remember who i gave it to... i think it was darksynth or something (ko4life name) whoever it was lvled it to 68 or 69 then i have no idea what happened to it....
    and i asked you nicely to explain it to me but you were a asshole to me so fuck you.... and you dont know what happend when i "quit" so please

gtfo

anyway anyone who wants to share pm me[/b]
    i know for a fact that pcoll played that char from low 60's - 70.

i know for a fact that pcoll played that char from low 60's - 70.[/b]
    its all good now..

close pls

i know for a fact that pcoll played that char from low 60's - 70.[/b]
    ty for backing me up kanký.
    i want to talk to you in msn but your never online....fag

I know for a fact that Pat aka REAL pcoll played the character til 65, cause back then I was still playing on Bart. Then he got hacked and left the character inactive for like a month, and then you, mikey, started to play it. then you started to pretend you were the real pcoll until i said through pm "real pcoll was from usa"....lame.

I know for a fact that Pat aka REAL pcoll played the character til 65, cause back then I was still playing on Bart. Then he got hacked and left the character inactive for like a month, and then you, mikey, started to play it. then you started to pretend you were the real pcoll until i said through pm "real pcoll was from usa"....lame.[/b]
    shut the fuck up? i never claimed i was the real pcoll, i just didnt wanna buy an NCS and so stayed with the name pcoll. and obviously the ppl who i played with new me as pcoll, so i responded to being called pcoll u turk. now GTFO out this topic and GL to Pat at getting a new share....

BUMP

Chingy

Gl pat