looking for eng clan human

This is a discussion on looking for eng clan human within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys im looking for a clan im lvl64 human rouge with good gear i have playing knight online since ...
Page: 1

karl4life

hey guys im looking for a clan im lvl64 human rouge with good gear i have playing knight online since 2002 i should be high lvl but always start new chars i also have a priest lvl62 and mage lvl62 and dlw rouge lvl56 called rouge_of_light witch are also looking for clans.

zeddicus
    class= rouge assasin
    np= 35k
    where im from= new zealand ftw the all blacks will own the world cup this year i bet you

i will be on everyday this week so if any good english clans can shout me out that would be nice or just leave me a pm here.

thank cya

also play in ARES server

Spiron

hey guys im looking for a clan im lvl64 human rouge with good gear i have playing knight online since 2002 i should be high lvl but always start new chars i also have a priest lvl62 and mage lvl62 and dlw rouge lvl56 called rouge_of_light witch are also looking for clans.

zeddicus
    class= rouge assasin
    np= 35k
    where im from= new zealand ftw the all blacks will own the world cup this year i bet you

i will be on everyday this week so if any good english clans can shout me out that would be nice or just leave me a pm here.
    thank cya[/b]

So what server you play on

So what server you play on[/b]

+1, good to know =)

karl4life

lol sorry thought i said i play on ARES

kk, then we know =)

Arent you on Rapture?

karl4life

i was in rapture but my good friend tristas decided he needs top get on with his real life so he disbanded it now somne of the peps have takin over the role as leader etc but im not joining it for 1 reason the leader gives me shit all the time and i get sick of it but w/e u know.

just wont to get to know new ppl.