Vendetta on Pathos looking for a merge

This is a discussion on Vendetta on Pathos looking for a merge within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Clan Vendetta on human side is looking for a english speaking clan thats short on members to merge with. We ...
Page: 1

Default Vendetta on Pathos looking for a merge

Clan Vendetta on human side is looking for a english speaking clan thats short on members to merge with.
    We are looking to merge with a clan of people who have played together for a long time and trust each other.
    The reason we are looking to do this is that we want a full clan thats active and where everyone can understand each other. We are tired of adding 1 member at a time and working our asses off to figure out if we can trust this person or not. We are willing to offer the leader of the clan we are to merge with an Assistant spot in the clan and all new members will be shown trust from day 1 and it will stay that way unless someone does something stupid.

If this sounds like something for you and your clan PM me here or ingame (DarkFire) and we will talk about it.

DarkFire
    Assistant of Clan Vendetta

B)

nwodruid

what lvl to join the clannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    im looking for a actvied vclan.....

currently lvl 42 roque...

Ainelover

nwodruid, uve might missed the point of the whole thing?

or am i wrong Zarotan?

Banchy

Intresting..........
    How many people in your clan?
    And why not merge with some one elses clan.

My clan has 20 something members and different programs in place to make
    the game more fun.

Check out our web site and drop a line in our forum.

http://gamingfriends.us

Banchy your clan looks like its really well organiced and tightly put together. There is 1 problem tho. We lvl and kill bosses in Eslant all the time and we wanna keep on doing just that. Your clannies have quite a bit more lvling to do before going to Eslant it seems.
    Another thing is that we are currently holding the castle in Delos so to defend it we need to keep the clan lvl 60+ this is also the reason why we are not going to merge with someone else. We need to have them added to our ranks or we will loose the castle.
    But all in all i would say keep your clan running and working together the way your doing now and im sure youll all start owning up the server soon.

Banchy

Now your merge makes sence to me.
    Quite an acomplishment taking the castle.

Yes we do have a ways to go but I have a tight group that plays well together.
    Hopfully we will see you soon in eslant.

Yepp, good luck with all the levling and if theres any questions you have that we might help with just PM me ingame. I dont mind helping people that are trying to play the game fair and help make it a more fun game.