Looking to share

This is a discussion on Looking to share within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all. Im originally from ares, started 2 weeks after it came out. Was an original in phoenix warlords for ...
Page: 1

Default Looking to share

Hey all. Im originally from ares, started 2 weeks after it came out. Was an original in phoenix warlords for a long time and was an original member of badcompany. Before i got away from the game i played PlanetTerror (LVL 80 warrior), MaryShaw (LVL 80 mage), Lezzbie aka Niggazbr (LVL 80 sin), and JungleJulie (LVL 80 priest which i played the most). I can pretty much handle my own on all chars...of course i definitely dont have any kind of amazing combo on sin hehe. Anyways im definitely up for xping as long as prem is provided of course. As far as my post count on here, this is a new account i created because my old one on here is all messed up when they updated the forums or whatever they did. Anyways if ur interested hollar at me!

One Love

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmm.............boomp

im in priest on new server if u wanna msg me and maybe play it
    its straight exp right nwo tho