Looking 4 Active DCZ Clan! ( Oly )

This is a discussion on Looking 4 Active DCZ Clan! ( Oly ) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello!!! I'm looking for a DCZ Clan-Human. I'm lvl 57.82% Rogue-Sin, got pretty goodgear and good skill. The clan needs ...
Page: 1

nicholaszaioud1992

Hello!!! I'm looking for a DCZ Clan-Human. I'm lvl 57.82% Rogue-Sin, got pretty goodgear and good skill. The clan needs to have lvl 57's+/Active/Has alot of members/Nice and can have a good time and you guys gotta have Ventrilo!! ^_^ That's basically all and hope to find a awesome clan with GG people.Laterzz! ^_^

<<-- Thats my character.

~Velocity

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

gogogo WeRule

nicholaszaioud1992

Come Come O2!! ^_^ IGN = Implicity gimme a pm.. I&#39;m raping in arena :P .

BTW whats your ingame name bro !! ??

nicholaszaioud1992

gogogo WeRule[/b]
    <-- That was his response BUMP still looking for DCZ Clan !!

Banned

I didn&#39;t know you was playing again! xD I disbanded the clan today to look for one of my own. I&#39;m back playing on captaincoins.

nicholaszaioud1992

I didn&#39;t know you was playing again! xD I disbanded the clan today to look for one of my own. I&#39;m back playing on captaincoins.[/b]
    haha yeah I like Olympia ppl aren&#39;t like too good and not to bad..Fun server ^_^ but nice what clan you in now ? I need a DCZ CLAN !!!!!

nicholaszaioud1992

BUMP!

Banned

haha yeah I like Olympia ppl aren&#39;t like too good and not to bad..Fun server ^_^ but nice what clan you in now ? I need a DCZ CLAN !!!!! [/b]
    I joined armageddon last night. It&#39;s level 70+, but some of them have dcz characters too. They might have a clan you could join. Pm me in game some time and I&#39;ll get you in touch with the leader.

nicholaszaioud1992

I joined armageddon last night. It&#39;s level 70+, but some of them have dcz characters too. They might have a clan you could join. Pm me in game some time and I&#39;ll get you in touch with the leader.[/b]
    aight my fello negro ^_^ ^_^

nicholaszaioud1992

bump