Europe server-Karus clan who can give me cape && Nice people for pking in Ardy :)

This is a discussion on Europe server-Karus clan who can give me cape && Nice people for pking in Ardy :) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, Im returning KO after long time of been away, so i decided to try out Europe server (is ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up Europe server-Karus clan who can give me cape && Nice people for pking in Ardy :)

Hello everyone,

Im returning KO after long time of been away, so i decided to try out Europe server (is pretty nice atm) but i've got no luck finding English clans.
    However me and my mates just made a clan for us, we are getting gears while exping to 80 (second char that will eventually use for CZ, but not now).

So im wondering if any Karus clan would mind giving us alliance so we can have a cape . It's just nice to have one, so if it's possible i'd be really gratefull.
    My clan would be Ardream mainly, you can join any other people and we will help them to reach 60 asap if you clan is CZ (which is higly possible) after they can keep lvling with our other chars in eslant.

Also, we can join your clan with our high lvl chars (well, when we are high lvl, just started lvling ) and pk together in CZ.

I speak english, so if you want to have a nice talk on TS, Vent or whatever you use, im always up to it.

About my Ardy clan, everyone who wants to PK sometime is welcome, you just need to be nice, mature and speak english or spanish

Regards fellas

+++++++++++++++++++ still looking for some kind clan that would like to help a new english clan && still recruiting english people on karus side for ardy