looking for long-term sharer

This is a discussion on looking for long-term sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl70 archer currently in error decent gear ib+7bow will buy plat if agreed to do some major lvling. pk not ...
Page: 1

Adomin

lvl70 archer currently in error decent gear ib+7bow will buy plat if agreed to do some major lvling. pk not much important but will be appreciated, trying to make lvl 75

US IP PM offers

jake not gonna be your sharer anymore

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i love jake

Adomin

I know he was cool but he chose to go play with dan..... he may comeback :P as of now i need new sharer who can pk atleast...

if any of you guys in error wanna share you more than welcome to i know i can trust you guys... cuz i wont be as active anymore.... (real life)

I know he was cool but he chose to go play with dan..... he may comeback :P as of now i need new sharer who can pk atleast...

if any of you guys in error wanna share you more than welcome to i know i can trust you guys... cuz i wont be as active anymore.... (real life)[/b]
    nope i refused. if one of his sharer gonna blame me for everything then i don't want to.
    gl finding new one ado.

Adomin

nope i refused. if one of his sharer gonna blame me for everything then i don't want to.
    gl finding new one ado.[/b]
    that didnt make sense.. (nvm i re read it lol then it made sense i said my offer still stands xp will come secon i think ill just xp a lil bit when im bored and gogo 80 this upcoming summer as of now fust pk and farm and get random booroo)

good luck aga

Adomin

up

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

make it a sin and we could share ^^

Adomin

make it a sin and we could share ^^[/b]

hmmm sin i cant play sin worth crap and selling ib wont give any good daggers but cleaver+8 set or md+1reb