Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for an account to play

This is a discussion on Looking for an account to play within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey , I'm looking for an account to play I would kinda like C-west lvl 75+ warrior/bp/archer . I actualy ...
Page: 1

Banned

Lightbulb

Hey , I'm looking for an account to play I would kinda like C-west lvl 75+ warrior/bp/archer .
    I actualy slowed down playing ko I don't like it as much as I use to , I can play alot all day untill school start I will be very busy ...

-I'm trusty I can get voucher .
    -Char most have decent gear..
    -Warrior Battle priest or Archer doesn't matter I like them all
    -If you expect me to exp you most have platinum prem
    -I have a canadian IP and I will not provide a VPN
    -I'm not a exp whore I don't promise ''X'' % a day
    -I can provide plat prem/kc (Only next month)

I can speak english & french I have a microphone and ventrilo/team speak , if anybody interested to share me up leave me a PM .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Up for a really nice guy (but sometimes annoying ) <3

Banned

bump for gg

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

last time he shared and account it was a lvl 75 priest named alavarez on Ronark, he tried to scam some gbs/items off the account.

just a warning

last time he shared and account it was a lvl 75 priest named alavarez on Ronark, he tried to scam some gbs/items off the account.

just a warning [/b]
    Thanks for the heads up

Banned

just a warning [/b]
    ohh can you now say what happened right after? <_< I was feeling bad for scamming this dude and wanted to put everything back on the char and ohh as I remember you didn&#39;t want and ohh you we&#39;re participating to the &#39;&#39;scam&#39;&#39; , scamming is not in my mind make me feel bad :unsure:
    And alavarez wasn&#39;t the last char I shared with , I&#39;m not saying who was the last one I shared with but I can tell you that he had for 1k usd gear unsealed and I didn&#39;t touch it ... You can even PM alavarez by yourself you will see

Banned

bump

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

no actually, u said "hey lets scamm this guy" i said "sure" then pmed the guy u were trying 2 scamm and told him, after i broke the news 2 u u cried and complained and said give me the items/money. scammer

edit: heres one of the many pms me and alavarez shared

Banned

no actually, u said "hey lets scamm this guy" i said "sure" then pmed the guy u were trying 2 scamm and told him, after i broke the news 2 u u cried and complained and said give me the items/money. scammer

[/b]
    Actualy , after getting the item off his account I felt bad since he was a nice guy , I told you to give the item back to put it back on the account before you even told me about this . If you don&#39;t belive me PM him he will tell you I gave him so apoligies and I felt for some reason even after that he still letted me play his character he even offered me to give me a char on ronark , and you pm the guy after I said to give the item back as a proof you made a topic in interserver trade &#39;&#39;Ronark to Ares&#39;&#39; saying you we&#39;re trading 6 gbs , after I told you to put the item back you edited and said close this topic so that was in your mind to scam him you can&#39;t deny it . atleast if you gotta say something say the truth

Banned

[/b]
    Actualy , after getting the item off his account I felt bad since he was a nice guy , I told you to give the item back to put it back on the account before you even told me about this . If you don&#39;t belive me PM him he will tell you I gave him so apoligies and I felt for some reason even after that he still letted me play his character he even offered me to give me a char on ronark , and you pm the guy after I said to give the item back as a proof you made a topic in interserver trade &#39;&#39;Ronark to Ares&#39;&#39; saying you we&#39;re trading 6 gbs , after I told you to put the item back you edited and said close this topic so that was in your mind to scam him you can&#39;t deny it . atleast if you gotta say something say the truth

Banned

[/b]

Banned

[/b]

Banned

[/b]

Banned

[/b]

Banned

[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast