Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for an account to play

This is a discussion on Looking for an account to play within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no actually, u said "hey lets scamm this guy" i said "sure" then pmed the guy u were trying 2 ...
Page: 2

Banned

no actually, u said "hey lets scamm this guy" i said "sure" then pmed the guy u were trying 2 scamm and told him, after i broke the news 2 u u cried and complained and said give me the items/money. scammer

edit: heres one of the many pms me and alavarez shared

[/b]
    Actualy , after getting the item off his account I felt bad since he was a nice guy , I told you to give the item back to put it back on the account before you even told me about this . If you don't belive me PM him he will tell you I gave him so apoligies and I felt for some reason even after that he still letted me play his character he even offered me to give me a char on ronark , and you pm the guy after I said to give the item back as a proof you made a topic in interserver trade ''Ronark to Ares'' saying you we're trading 6 gbs , after I told you to put the item back you edited and said close this topic so that was in your mind to scam him you can't deny it . atleast if you gotta say something say the truth

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

lol not even close :P u told me 2 sell them cause u said 2 make a topic cause u thought u had some gbs on ronark, then u logged a lvl 75 priest and i wondered where u got the gbs from, so i searched the name alavarez on ko4life and pmed the guy asking if the gbs were yours or his, he told me not 2 sell them and keep them till he could get som1 on the account, after u realized u were getting no advantage out of it u asked for them back and now ur making up so bs story.

but in the end its my facts against your story, whos gunna belive those facts

just a heads up guys this one here he is a SCAMMER.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Yeh true he pmed me saying selling WP+2 on olympia and he never even played there. Looked shady as fuck not saying hes a scammer just be careful.

Banned

The WP+2 I pmed you for was my friend's one wich doesn't have ko4life and I habitualy check all post in market when I'm bored . And there is no link with that pm and this topic since my sharer was on ronark and tru I never played olympia never logged it to

Fury I can't belive how a douche bag you are you lieing , I pmed Alavarez couple day ago I guess he didn't get on so far his going to tell you the true story if he gets on and read my pm. You fucking retard your only trying to get me a bad rep when you were participating truly in the scam at much as me wich I realised was bad since alavarez was a cool guy , I told you to put item back on it you said no and blocked me on msn and changed password of the the account like a retard and after that you pmed him calling me scammer to cover your butt , he also told you to give me some money to ''test'' wich you did not and after that ''scam" he I was still sharing with him after that he added money to the account to gear up the BP on the same acc he never after a lil while I stopped playing his char since I had my own on Ares . I can swear on my head that what I'm saying is not some fucking bullshit like you , I don't have any proof but I swear I'm not lieing alavarez could tell you Danny know me he can tell you to that I'm not a scammer and I don't love stealing things that was the first time ever I was taking something that wasn't mine on KO and I was feeling bad wich I said already . Atleast say the truth you dumbfuck

Sorry for the multi post I don't why it came out like that bad lag i guess

Also close this topic I'm not playing knight online anymore
    Last edited by Killer; 08-02-2009 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    Yeh true he pmed me saying selling WP+2 on olympia and he never even played there. Looked shady as fuck not saying hes a scammer just be careful.
    he pmed me about a IB 2 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    The WP+2 I pmed you for was my friend's one wich doesn't have ko4life and I habitualy check all post in market when I'm bored . And there is no link with that pm and this topic since my sharer was on ronark and tru I never played olympia never logged it to

Fury I can't belive how a douche bag you are you lieing , I pmed Alavarez couple day ago I guess he didn't get on so far his going to tell you the true story if he gets on and read my pm. You fucking retard your only trying to get me a bad rep when you were participating truly in the scam at much as me wich I realised was bad since alavarez was a cool guy , I told you to put item back on it you said no and blocked me on msn and changed password of the the account like a retard and after that you pmed him calling me scammer to cover your butt , he also told you to give me some money to ''test'' wich you did not and after that ''scam" he I was still sharing with him after that he added money to the account to gear up the BP on the same acc he never after a lil while I stopped playing his char since I had my own on Ares . I can swear on my head that what I'm saying is not some fucking bullshit like you , I don't have any proof but I swear I'm not lieing alavarez could tell you Danny know me he can tell you to that I'm not a scammer and I don't love stealing things that was the first time ever I was taking something that wasn't mine on KO and I was feeling bad wich I said already . Atleast say the truth you dumbfuck

Sorry for the multi post I don't why it came out like that bad lag i guess

Also close this topic I'm not playing knight online anymore
    lol? "cover my butt" im the one that pmed him 2 make sure, he told me not 2 sell the gbs because they were his and u were scamming him. u tried 2 scam, u failed. AFTER realizing that u couldnt scam him u tried 2 go back and be a "good little guy". im gunna get some pics of my pms with alavarez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12