Havoc is back on Kronos (human)

This is a discussion on Havoc is back on Kronos (human) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well last time I played was Girakon, I'm back with a friend and a few of his buddies, because of ...
Page: 1

Havoc2

Default Havoc is back on Kronos (human)

Well last time I played was Girakon, I'm back with a friend and a few of his buddies, because of jobs and school our play is limited but they are very good players.

I quit a while back because I joined the Marine Corps, I'm still in the Infantry but my next deployment is in 5 months to Okinawa so I will have time to play even then, and when I'm gone my friend is still on the character. We all speak English and if trust is an issue I can get recommendations from ANY new / old Insanity member.

Were looking for a guild that is Xp'ing to 80, not any of this stop at 59 bullshit. And of course, knows what they are doing on a new server. Again, being in the armed forces my game play is limited to weekends and evenings but I know everything there is to know about the game.

P.S. Whatsup Insanity

Havoc2

Delete topic, friend told me he was already looking at Domination. Thanks babe