Looking for an account to share

This is a discussion on Looking for an account to share within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I post this 1 for a friend... Hi. I wanna share any char 79+ (preffer c-w ), if priest 77 ...
Page: 1

I post this 1 for a friend...

Hi. I wanna share any char 79+ (preffer c-w ), if priest 77 is ok . I'm 18, and play KO for about 2,5years. I started on myko with warrior. Then i went to Diez and play with priest (74lvl). When i sold my priest , i decided to make warrior on cypher (75 lvl). Ok ok, i was playing on jpko too with my dcz priest. Atm i have 80lvl sin on girakon. I was sharing with iPertho on his mage 71 lvl on pathos, other priest on girakon 75 lvl, and with my friend fluppy 77lvl on Logos. Also had some low lvl characters (6x lvls). There arent many persons who can say im trustable. So i rly wanna you to have sealed items. Ofc, if u will sharing with me i can buy VPN . Also i can exp and PKing , but last time i preffer PK . I'm from poland ( UTC +1) so i preffer someone from canada/USA . I'm playing about 5hours a day, sometimes more (like weekends).
    If you want to share with me, pm me on my msn ( [email protected] )[/b]

Fluppy in logos?, interesting thing coz i've never played there

Fluppy in logos?, interesting thing coz i've never played there[/b]
    Could be a copy cat.

Fluppy in logos?, interesting thing coz i've never played there[/b]
    that's one of disadvantages of being a legend xD