Revelation

This is a discussion on Revelation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo what's up I'm looking to start this hit off basically the best way to show you guys that one ...
Page: 1

aqturk

Yo what's up I'm looking to start this hit off basically the best way to show you guys that one man can be dedicated to a clan and others can try to follow if they have this moral...

Basically...my morals for being a knight player in this game...XP to 83, Successfully gain boss lewt, np(s), xp, and good social skills in having an observant convo in the game chat, not just asking pointless and meaningless questions about personal life or whatever...It's about being part of a clan.

I'm looking to create myself the power of leadership over a clan within time and trustability, but I suggest you follow what I need to say and learn to have fun at most..

Revelation is an orc clan in Ionia.
    It's requirements stand as level 60+ Mastered Geared At most of the time...If not, and poor on noah, I cannot help you as any assistance cannot be given by me...All I can supply you is the friendship and trustability of my leadership to earn xp and boss lewt.

I am lookin to recruit two dedicated players for my clan, That is to become my assist leaders in-game and supply the clan with vent / website...That's my requirement of being an assist, having clan website and ventrilo for our use.

Pm me in-game Adept

Or Pm me on ko4life.

Bump for a Damn gg user, and a Damn gg clan. <3 baba

aqturk

BUMP THIS SHIT ITS FOR REAL!

Ps. I&#39;m probably most likely to buy a vent so let me get some clan members here

aqturk

up

aqturk

Come on guys, I&#39;m active, friendly, nice, and also a gg.

aqturk

Close...I don&#39;t think this is gonna work..