Looking for an account to share...

This is a discussion on Looking for an account to share... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I have been playing KO for about 3 years. I am a very good rogue in my opinion, I ...
Page: 1

4:20

Well, I have been playing KO for about 3 years. I am a very good rogue in my opinion, I just never had the level or gear to get famous enough to show it. I am pretty good at every class but by far at sin, got the minor combo and all that down.
    I really don't care what server it's on but I would hope that it has premium and gear on it otherwise there is no way I can help XP it.
    I will most likely be going to the new server so if I do end up sharing with you I will probably just help you XP, I can give MSN and any other information about myself. I live in Phoenix, AZ so I guess that's Mountain Time? If it's not then I'm retarded. :lol:

Norman_Lory

read pms man

Norman is a scammer, ask for an IP check to see who he used to be... Youl see he is the biggest scammer in this forum but yet he cant get shit.

Norman_Lory

Norman is a scammer, ask for an IP check to see who he used to be... Youl see he is the biggest scammer in this forum but yet he cant get shit.[/b]
    I am no scammer, and why would i want to scam, help, lol thats a noob statment, u have no evidence of me scamming and i shall be contacting people to vouch for me

Well I don't even know who I'm sharing with as of right now, I might share with Flux.

I am no scammer, and why would i want to scam, help, lol thats a noob statment, u have no evidence of me scamming and i shall be contacting people to vouch for me[/b]
    Sure... :lol:

Everyone knows who you are...

Watch out tho, never share accts with this guy.

Sure... :lol:

Everyone knows who you are...

Watch out tho, never share accts with this guy.[/b]
    Hmm, will do.