Looking for an active pk sharer for a 83 int priest

This is a discussion on Looking for an active pk sharer for a 83 int priest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as the title says Carnac west server. im looking for a sharer that likes to pk, im not very active ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Default Looking for an active pk sharer for a 83 int priest

as the title says

Carnac west server. im looking for a sharer that likes to pk, im not very active and i want to get my np symbol back.

lvl 83 int priest orc side
    skilled 23 master
    60duff
    60 heal

The gear isnt amazing but it works well enuf..

if ur interested, post here or pm me

will be requiring pretty decent vouchers.
    Last edited by sleven07; 12-01-2010 at 07:44 PM.

TheAnticepator

Hey bro,Id like to play ur Priest for you i play 6-8 hrs a day now and looknig for a char to play... I have 2 Years of xp of Priest and we can talk more l8er, + Im a bro DB

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    as the title says

Carnac west server. im looking for a sharer that likes to pk, im not very active and i want to get my np symbol back.

lvl 83 int priest orc side
    skilled 23 master
    60duff
    60 heal

The gear isnt amazing but it works well enuf..

if ur interested, post here or pm me

will be requiring pretty decent vouchers.
    ewww no subside, free bump 4 gg

Banned

Hey what's up.... I'm from Canada east coast (GMT-5), Im 17, and I've played KO for 6 years now. I got vent, a mic, and I speak english fluently? even though my 1st language is french. If you let me on I guess I can play like 5+ hours a day on week days depending which one it is and if the pk's good
    If you're looking for someone serious as in someone who can't take jokes then that's not me, I like to mess around and have fun sometimes. I'm not a hardcore gamer.
    I got enough of experience as a priest, been playing it for 3 years, mostly as a duffer....and I guess I can consider myself ok at it. Ive played a few priests on....

Gira

BambiCupcake in Vicarious on Cwest, can't find pics cause I reformatted...

CaThArR in Afflction/BadCompany on Ares.... Can't find pics for same reason.

If you still need a sharer, I'd be interested. Thanks... and I can get vouchers if you want me. :P
    Last edited by CYANEXTIME; 12-02-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Hey what's up.... I'm from Canada east coast (GMT-5), Im 17, and I've played KO for 6 years now. I got vent, a mic, and I speak english fluently? even though my 1st language is french. If you let me on I guess I can play like 5+ hours a day on week days depending which one it is and if the pk's good
    If you're looking for someone serious as in someone who can't take jokes then that's not me, I like to mess around and have fun sometimes. I'm not a hardcore gamer.
    I got enough of experience as a priest, been playing it for 3 years, mostly as a duffer....and I guess I can consider myself ok at it. Ive played a few priests on....

Gira

BambiCupcake in Vicarious on Cwest, can't find pics cause I reformatted...

CaThArR in Afflction/BadCompany on Ares.... Can't find pics for same reason.

If you still need a sharer, I'd be interested. Thanks... and I can get vouchers if you want me. :P
    you would b perfect, check ur pms and lets talk on msn