Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pubbageir

For humans on EUKO to farm with + make pk movies.

This is a discussion on For humans on EUKO to farm with + make pk movies. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, im looking for people who want to farm stuff and im also looking for people that would like to ...
Page: 1

Default For humans on EUKO to farm with + make pk movies.

So, im looking for people who want to farm stuff and im also looking for people that would like to make multiple PK videos.

FARMING:

We're gonna need level 80+ people who want to farm for money & items, probably for Krowaz stuff. Since not everyone in my clan (Amicus) is interested in doing this we're gonna need people outside of the clan to join us. So we'll have a group, that will do farming together and help each other get better gear.

What exactly has to be done is up 2 the group to decide, we can farm anything and im up for anything.

PK VIDEOS:

I've accomplished almost everything in the very long time that i've played KO, unfortunately i've never been able to have my own PK videos, mainly because i suck at making them.
    So we're gonna need someone thats good at making them and editing them, also a group of people who are "geared" and actually will enjoy making the video with us. I'm sure people of my clan (Amicus) will be glad to join us.

So if anything sounds interesting to u, leave a comment or pm me here with ur IGN, we can work something out.

Made this topic mainly to "kill" the boringness that strikes sometimes on EUKO, sometimes there just isn't anything to do than killing koxpers in CZ, at those times we could farm .

iTzBryan Senior Member

Funny. You dropped an ally with a guy who only plays KO to make videos. Tough luck.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Funny. You dropped an ally with a guy who only plays KO to make videos. Tough luck.
    He isn't related to the leadership of the clan tho ? and so hard to find a decent ally this days .

Erggh, im not making any choices in the clan plus i've not been on this server longer than 2 weeks..

So you shouldn't judge me for what happened with the alliance of Amicus :F

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    So, im looking for people who want to farm stuff and im also looking for people that would like to make multiple PK videos.

FARMING:

We're gonna need level 80+ people who want to farm for money & items, probably for Krowaz stuff. Since not everyone in my clan (Amicus) is interested in doing this we're gonna need people outside of the clan to join us. So we'll have a group, that will do farming together and help each other get better gear.

What exactly has to be done is up 2 the group to decide, we can farm anything and im up for anything.

PK VIDEOS:

I've accomplished almost everything in the very long time that i've played KO, unfortunately i've never been able to have my own PK videos, mainly because i suck at making them.
    So we're gonna need someone thats good at making them and editing them, also a group of people who are "geared" and actually will enjoy making the video with us. I'm sure people of my clan (Amicus) will be glad to join us.

So if anything sounds interesting to u, leave a comment or pm me here with ur IGN, we can work something out.

Made this topic mainly to "kill" the boringness that strikes sometimes on EUKO, sometimes there just isn't anything to do than killing koxpers in CZ, at those times we could farm .
    Im pretty sure 0009 will be happy to farm with you, atleast when he is not pking

Do you really play EUKO, or are you just sitting in moradon advertising your clan?
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Erggh, im not making any choices in the clan plus i've not been on this server longer than 2 weeks..

So you shouldn't judge me for what happened with the alliance of Amicus :F

Very true. Didn't mean to sound like I was aiming it at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post

Do you really play EUKO, or are you just sitting in moradon advertising your clan?
    I'm a second semester senior in college. I have no time for KO right now. -- With the little time I make for the game, I stick to buying and selling because I haven't dropped a cent in the game in over a year.

It will be too hard to farm as a party.. atleast for karus side it is.. Chaos weapon farm is 99% koxped.. and same happens with the krowaz land.. I don't want to dissappoint you though.. getting ppl out of baba'ing to farming is always welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    It will be too hard to farm as a party.. atleast for karus side it is.. Chaos weapon farm is 99% koxped.. and same happens with the krowaz land.. I don't want to dissappoint you though.. getting ppl out of baba'ing to farming is always welcome!

Ya Jim, thats exactly what i'm trying to do. Baba'ing everything aint as fun as the excitement u get when u finally make the weapon/armor you wanted.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

keep in mind that im always up for farming

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

we're still looking +++++++++

O_o Senior Member

Why you are not orcs?

Bump for ya...

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Why you are not orcs?

Bump for ya...

There's a chance ill be orc soon if human side keeps being inactive and gay :F

There's a chance ill be orc soon if human side keeps being inactive and gay :F
    maybe the inactive part can change...but gay it will always be

I cant wait for 1 or 2 man party raid on chaos stones . I will always help in farm if needed a warrior, but im done with trying to make party for lazy ungeared people