Looking for exper

This is a discussion on Looking for exper within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i'm not much of an exper so here's whats up. i have a lvl 42 warrior and and lvl ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Well i'm not much of an exper so here's whats up. i have a lvl 42 warrior and and lvl 21 rogue that i want to lvl to 59 so that i can pk. that's all you would have to do. you can even take everything you earn off the char and i'll gear them up myself all i want is that lvl 59. There is no prem on the account because i usually only log for 1 hour everyday. You NEED a trustibility topic with vouches. All help is welcomed. whatever you earn for the day be it a hb from red chest whatever you can keep it. Thnx everyone for your help.

Char is human. does not have a clan. and is in the server diez.

TopCat

Well i'm not much of an exper so here's whats up. i have a lvl 42 warrior and and lvl 21 rogue that i want to lvl to 59 so that i can pk. that's all you would have to do. you can even take everything you earn off the char and i'll gear them up myself all i want is that lvl 59. There is no prem on the account because i usually only log for 1 hour everyday. You NEED a trustibility topic with vouches. All help is welcomed. whatever you earn for the day be it a hb from red chest whatever you can keep it. Thnx everyone for your help.

Char is human. does not have a clan. and is in the server diez.[/b]
    lol ur more Lazy than i am.. pfff

lol ur more Lazy than i am.. pfff[/b]

:P

up

Banned

just know that there are methods of changing a users password with out a person having to know any SQ or email. Friendly heads up xD

CruelDestiny

And how you want to share without premium? Well good fucking luck in finding a guy to exp with :huh: