Looking for archer share.

This is a discussion on Looking for archer share. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know I don't look trustworthy, but I promise you I am I am looking for an archer to share ...
Page: 1

deathklock

Default Looking for archer share.

I know I don't look trustworthy, but I promise you I am I am looking for an archer to share with someone. I can EXP a lot and PK a lot and I will teach you the fastest archer combo in KO,(No its not w3w5, its 2x+ faster than that). Gear doesn't matter as long as it's decent, and I rather not share anything over level 70, I am a RLB type of person, who can pk at Ardream.
    PM me or leave post here.

Also if anyone played Ares, this combo is the combo of the acclaimed Avalanche, I figured it out on my own ^.^

I am AssassinOfWars from Ares if any of you know me if that helps, or I could get sum vouches from people I knew before I quit.

Info:
    I am 15, I live in Illinois in the USA, I play randomly at times, but will never log in while you are. I'm nice and a good pker lol. I will supply all personal information about me if we decide to share accounts
    I may also baba some stuff for the account

Also it's gotta be karus, since ELMO archery has cooldown :S
    Last edited by deathklock; 07-24-2010 at 12:39 AM.

u r not the only one who know archer combo

dont tell me u gonna teach them mouse combo if someone slide that its done :P

free bump for archers

deathklock

For RLB I can ice and stun arrow, I am also good with w combo. Thanks for the bump

deathklock

Bring
    Up
    My
    deathklock

Bring
    Up
    My
    I may also baba some items for the account.

deathklock

Bumfpbumfpbumfpbumfp

Default hey man

pm me when u get the chance ...