Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for Ares EXPer

This is a discussion on Looking for Ares EXPer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After a half-retarded post Matt made and which lutz rightfully locked, here goes. :P We are currently looking for 2 ...
Page: 1

After a half-retarded post Matt made and which lutz rightfully locked, here goes. :P

We are currently looking for 2 trustworthy players to exp on our characters on Ares human side. Given the characters gain at least 4-5% a day, we don't mind if you use the characters to farm or PK after that. The two characters include a Level 78 warrior and a Level 73 priest (60 buff + heal, malice), both with premium purchased, and decent sealed equipments to pk and exp. If you're interested, please leave a pm or add this guy ([email protected]) on msn.

Cheers!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ya like, anyone would like to play a rice infested account

Pino

Riane

mammlea2

After a half-retarded post Matt made and which lutz rightfully locked, here goes. :P

We are currently looking for 2 trustworthy players to exp on our characters on Ares human side. Given the characters gain at least 4-5% a day, we don't mind if you use the characters to farm or PK after that. The two characters include a Level 78 warrior and a Level 73 priest (60 buff + heal, malice), both with premium purchased, and decent sealed equipments to pk and exp. If you're interested, please leave a pm or add this guy ([email protected]) on msn.

Cheers![/b]
    I dont know who to pm and my msn is not working

I can make 0.5% on both chars (got 2 pcs :P), 5% a day on an iwi 78 warrior nah, for nothing in return no thx

I can make 0.5% on both chars (got 2 pcs :P), 5% a day on an iwi 78 warrior nah, for nothing in return no thx[/b]

unlikely 5% raines just being a gook, I'm looking more at 2/3 more likely 2%. Anyone interested contact me and i'll speak to you. It's not like normal sharing operation s you'll be uninterrupted and it's a bit diferent.

I can make 0.5% on both chars (got 2 pcs :P), 5% a day on an iwi 78 warrior nah, for nothing in return no thx[/b]
    Just pm me, or Matt.
    Realistically I'm looking for 3-4%, which isn't too difficult to achieve for a level 73 full buff full heal. Considering whatever boss drop or farm drops goes to you, I wouldn't say you get nothing in return

DarkMagician5

It is difficult considering no DS atm coz of ts bugg, and EWs getting raid so much..

Banned Senior Member

can u help with Cape quest?=) becuse human are a bit selfFish like roshyln or wtf her name spells didnt even tell no just ignore>;< so plz help me=) or i must get random turks thats sucky>;<

Bump for best priest in ko, and great friend! Lady Raine and ofc Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy matt!!

northside

check pm

qi lai

I&#39;m going to post though it may be a waste of time

Truthfully, I&#39;d like very much to have the chance to xp the warrior. I work about 30 hours on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. On Sunday I sleep until about noon and am usually quite busy afterwards. But Monday through Wednesday I have a window of anywhere from 1 to 12 hours of open gaming time. Thursday through saturday I usually only play for about 2 hours a day. If this isn&#39;t what you are looking for.. Then that is entirely up to you.

Regards

i can help u if u want for lvl both of char... i think im trustable also... anyways pm me if u r interesated...

or ill put my msn there :

[email protected]

bb

cristian.

Raine is the best asian girl, ever, but I guess she forgot me

ldalusong87

bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast