Looking for Aus Region to Share with.

This is a discussion on Looking for Aus Region to Share with. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Topic says all. Im in Aus i have not played in over 10 months. I had a char on C-West ...
Page: 1

ghosty210188

Default Looking for Aus Region to Share with.

Topic says all. Im in Aus i have not played in over 10 months. I had a char on C-West lvl 80 with full uniques +8 shells +7 chaos baal before i left KO. Not wanting to lvl up again or get the items i had so im looking for the easy way in. I love to PK PK and more PK.

I shared my account with meatmoww before i left KO, He can be my trustee if he still plays this game. Dont know if he still does though.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty210188 View Post
    Topic says all. Im in Aus i have not played in over 10 months. I had a char on C-West lvl 80 with full uniques +8 shells +7 chaos baal before i left KO. Not wanting to lvl up again or get the items i had so im looking for the easy way in. I love to PK PK and more PK.

I shared my account with meatmoww before i left KO, He can be my trustee if he still plays this game. Dont know if he still does though.

hey

im from Australia, canberra,

i can be ur sharer if u want to,

i aint played ko since december 2010, i have been playing Aion since then, i got a new good computer and have time to play games, i like Aion but i still miss ko,

i have played knight online for like 7 years, started b4 usko, i have done everything i wanted, i was king many times with 3 different chars, i hold siage castle for 2 years etc etc,

there are many ppl can support that , well if they are still usin this forum., cuz as i said i aint played ko for a year almost,

so yea let me know if ur interested , then i can give u my msn, and we can talk more about it.

i will wait for u to download the game again, cuz i dont wanna download if there is no char to play.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    hey

im from Australia, canberra,

i can be ur sharer if u want to,

i aint played ko since december 2010, i have been playing Aion since then, i got a new good computer and have time to play games, i like Aion but i still miss ko,

i have played knight online for like 7 years, started b4 usko, i have done everything i wanted, i was king many times with 3 different chars, i hold siage castle for 2 years etc etc,

there are many ppl can support that , well if they are still usin this forum., cuz as i said i aint played ko for a year almost,

so yea let me know if ur interested , then i can give u my msn, and we can talk more about it.

i will wait for u to download the game again, cuz i dont wanna download if there is no char to play.

thanks
    i think he meant he is looking for a character to play?
    by the way he said "Not wanting to lvl up again or get the items i had so im looking for the easy way in."

GO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!

StarDaggers

wow and here i was thinking i was the only real aussie playing this game still... sweet

Quote Originally Posted by StarDaggers View Post
    wow and here i was thinking i was the only real aussie playing this game still... sweet
    Theres still a few of us around, representing Perth here

ghosty210188

I got some spare time now so i can lvl up as well. At the moment playing lvl 80 int priest on c-west. Not gonna mention name.

PM me if your interested.... Thanks