Looking to become a sharer

This is a discussion on Looking to become a sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, heres pretty much what im looking for and some reason's why - pls read all or none at all ...
Page: 1

Ryke

Ok, heres pretty much what im looking for and some reason's why - pls read all or none at all

I'm sorry if im not the most well known person around

US IP - self-explanitory

60+ mage - im willing to exp when im on but the reason i wanted to play a mage is i found it the most fun, i will absolutely not play a priest or a rogue because personally im starting to hate expin them, not so sure about warrior, i might consider it

Server C-West - uhm still havent come up with a good reason about it yet

Gear - Enough gear to be at least be able to exp with (dont need leet gear to play) i will not babashop cause its against how i am, and im kinda poor atm

PK - uhm thats something ill probably have to relearn

Vent - i have vent if needed, will have to dig out my mic maybe

Time - i play mostly around 8pm-3am GMT -7 or Mountain Time

Another note - IM NOT ONE OF THOSE PPL THAT HAS TO PLAY EVERY DAMN DAY FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AS WELL (sorry for caps but ppl tend to forget this) i play for recreation and to talk to ppl as much as xpin/pkin and getting someone in the game i also have a life and tend to not always be in the mood to play if thats to much of a problem im sorry dont bother, also ive been having a problem with being interested in playing so im hoping this will help with that but i doubt it

FREE BUMPS ARE WELCOME - PM me or add me to msn - [email protected] and ill talk to you about it or w/e thx if you have any small questions on missing information pls just PM me leave a post here

mjollner

gg, newb but gg h34r:

Ryke

would you stop comparing how good i am compared to you :P

Ryke

^

bump oopS i mean DOWN

Ryke

bump h34r:

Ryke

b
    u