Hey ppl. I am Usa ip and I am looking for a char to pk on.

I have shared with many many ppl in here so please do not come and ask me if I am trustable or not. The last time I did this, people added me and asked me to save their char from going bankruptcy. I did helped but after I helped them, they quit. So please pm me here only if you are serious...

I am not the most skilled guy in this game but I will be the most honest guy you have seen in this game. I can not give certain amounts of time I will put in this game but if I am on, I will never mess around. I will do boss hunting and if it drops it will stay in your char. I am not here to collect items. I just wanna have fun in my spare time. I will have school and work started so I wont be on all day.

I have been playing this game on and off for about 7 years so I dont care about the class much. I rather mage or a warrior though but I do not really care. I just wanna pk pk pk and have fun with clannies if any... Pm me here if you wanna have an extra sharer who will add nps to your char time to time. If things go okay between us, I will buy kcs and pots... Vpn does not work on my network so I am not doing vpn...

Have fun...