Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Insanity VS ThePirates?

This is a discussion on Insanity VS ThePirates? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The Pirates AND Insanity ... Make ally and will together best on server. EDIT!!!...
Page: 1

IronImpact

The Pirates AND Insanity ... Make ally and will together best on server.
    EDIT!!!

Hydr4

slm abi

braze

all i can say is... hahahahaha

Sorrent0

all i can say is... hahahahaha[/b]
    +1? :huh:
    whats ur point baba? what u want to tell us all? u will make an alliance? ok good 4 u no need to shout it out

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

PS: hymmm your englysh are not so happy

Axarus

Insanity with ThePirates omg too strong army for noob humans xD

rostoen1990

Never heard of you, or you'r legendary player.

I don't care about ally tbh

IronImpact

I tell it .. i from Czech Republic .. me english is bad ..

Yes and your topic sux as well

LiberAchi

lol? This is the funniest shite ever

Dark_Avenger

People like you always make my day...

R
    O
    F
    L

hotsicer

wow imao you blame his english when he doesnt have english as first laungue? thats really imature... grow up

Tristan

wow imao you blame his english when he doesnt have english as first laungue? thats really imature... grow up[/b]
    Nobody's laughing at his english.

Havoc2

slm abi[/b]

+1? :huh:
    whats ur point baba? what u want to tell us all? u will make an alliance? ok good 4 u no need to shout it out [/b]

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

PS: hymmm your englysh are not so happy[/b]

People like you always make my day...

R
    O
    F
    L[/b]

Nobody's laughing at his english.[/b]
    DA still being one of the oldest TK members dont you think you should maintain decency? and dont tell me there was no one making fun of his english, weather they directly stated or not, its easily obvious they were trying to (funny or not) and (creative or not) all they wanted to do was make themselves feel better on a forum lol they are so busy minding everyone elses business i believe when the new server comes out, they will be level 15 by the time im level 65 and still spamming / flaming people on this forum for their own centered bit of attention for those few seconds someone reads their post and makes them feel good about themselves, and seeing their post quoted here will tempt them to make a smart ass remark which i do expect from anyone i quoted or did not quote hoping they will get a quote in return or get a laugh or two out of each other.. so please, proove me right

I mean ... what will good .. two best clan's at orc side make ally and together will best on server .. Insanity and ThePirates.Legend on New server will when two best clan's will helping together at once side .. Alot of good player's in Insanity(TooMuch's,G7...) and in ThePirate (Emosexual!!!!!,Gray,TheSlayer) ... legendary player's when will play together will make perfect community and best CLAN!!! Me leader ? Of Pirates? Leader of Insanity? it's good ?
    Me plan is: On start server make 3 clan's ... Insanity make two clan's(We have now 50+ members at clan list :P )
    And Pirates make One clan ( Now 33 member's ) ... 3 clan's for ally and together spam all moradon to make level's 30 and all COMMUNITY OF INSTANITY/THEPIRATES WILL OWNING CZ ... perfect number in cz at orc side .. 30+ members every day online will exping at all spot's and killing all human's in cz and other clannie ? Haven't got a chance ¨... al spot's to exp and human's to kill :P will have ONE ALLY!!(Sry to wrong's in me english)[/b]
    I Love Sarcasm.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast