Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wanna play back Ko

This is a discussion on Wanna play back Ko within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First im from canada , I wanna help Xp someone to his char level 72 + on any server and ...
Page: 1

foruonly

First im from canada , I wanna help Xp someone to his char level 72 + on any server and new server level 60+(Akara).MmM I am GM -5 I can xp like 12 hour per day.I got vouchers i think its the most important.I already play beramus a level 72 Bp with my friends.A level 70 rogue Logos and a level 78 Edana warrior.I can play BP,WARRIOR,ROGUE AND MAGE ONLY.I dont like play priest intel.I prefer the user use Gold premium for seal iteams.I can buy my scrolls for Pk.

If you choice me give me msn in my private or if you got some question ask me thanks.

BillYtheKiD

letstrade

Yup 100% trustable and good sharer we already shared an acouunt and that was GG (L)

foruonly

Ty alot

tweekend

Bump too for a GG player i share in Edana with him he is a 100 % trusable guys and i think he xp too much loL good luck bro

dasani

I may be interested let me know what items u need for a bp atm it is intel but no problem to switch pm me pls

foruonly

check private

Banned

would u be interested in doing 4% a day on lvl 76 ares rogue with really good gear in the best clan on ares? u can pk or do w,e after 4%

foruonly

yeaa but we should talk first give me your msn bro

foruonly

Bumpz ?

foruonly

Bump

maybe im interested, add me , [email protected] ( 71 warrior girakon )

foruonly

ok

foruonly

Then Bumpz

dragunmaster

would u be interested in doing 4% a day on lvl 76 ares rogue with really good gear in the best clan on ares? u can pk or do w,e after 4%[/b]
    LOL at that everyone knows perfect choice is the best clan on ares hahaha

anyways good luck on finding an account I would let you do mine but I am waiting for the account info on the account that I just bought

foruonly

thanks bro if u need me just pm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast