Looking for a char to xp and just play on

This is a discussion on Looking for a char to xp and just play on within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am well known and have been around since the beginning of xigenon. i no longer play anymore but am ...
Page: 1

3thos

I am well known and have been around since the beginning of xigenon.

i no longer play anymore but am wanting to get back into the game but dont want to start up a char by myself. Yeah, i spam the forums a lot but that dosn't mean that i can not xp/pk and help you out in your quest to whatever you want to acheive.

If anyone has a decent geared lvl 70+ any class character with decent items or a ardream character that is ACTUALLY GOOD then i can help you out, just throw me a pm or let me know on here.

I can also get many vouchers to vouch for me that i am a good and legit guy.

Thanks.

p.s. here is my vouching topic, but ill get people to vouch on here as well.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=162955

add me to msn , [email protected]

YND

drop me a pm

3thos

up, still seeking pm me or leave info on here. thanks.

3thos

close for now.

sharing with baba poka.

YND

well i was waiting for your PM .. as i wanted sharer for my 73lvl priest .. well .. nevermind

3thos

well i was waiting for your PM .. as i wanted sharer for my 73lvl priest .. well .. nevermind[/b]
    you never pmed me.