Looking for character to play USA

This is a discussion on Looking for character to play USA within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sry about having no posts on this website, use to play this game a few years ago and was very ...
Page: 1

syntaxis12

Default Looking for character to play USA

sry about having no posts on this website, use to play this game a few years ago and was very sucessful. i played on ares, my character was syntaxis (71 rogue and sold) then i played on 3 other characters. Waylander(75 war), xxdangerzone(72 priest), and venomrogue (80 rogue) xB4ublinkx (rogue lvl 80) if anyone knows who they are. i would perfer to play on c-west if possible cause i kno a few people there, otherwise anything would do. i would love to find a rogue to play just cause they are the most fun in the game but anything will do. i would be willing to help lvl and pk a decent lvl and geared character. if you have any questions msg me otherwise thanks for the free bumps

btw: im not going to be a rediculous sharer who gets 10% a day or anything. don't plan on playing too much but do plan on helping out
    Last edited by syntaxis12; 08-31-2009 at 04:01 PM.

my advice, stay away from this game :-P. Same syntaxis i remember from the old old day? If I remember correctly you lived about 5 minutes from me.

He's a good guy, someone give him a char to play/mess around on. If he pisses you off, I'll go and punch him in the face

syntaxis12

haha rofl yes i am the one who lives a few minutes away from you...yeah i know im just bored and want to see what the games like now. nice to see a friendly face though for sure. you still playing any chars?

syntaxis12

bump, slowly finding vouchers

if i remember correctly you also had a crack at my char back in KE when i was like 68 or 69.

syntaxis12

up for a terrible mage XD jk btw we played together wayy after the ke days but those days were the best.

dangerzone the priest? u got that european accent? Telling u from cwest expericen: the pk compared to ares is shyt. I played cwest 4-6months ago and in wars at max u can get is about 10k becuase there are so little aMOUNT of players there.
    It usualy ended up with the clan i played in verse some other good clan nonstop. Thats how cz is 2. Dcz was the best in cwest becuase when i played there people pked almost naked lol so u could solo like 5v1 easily. However, nonstop cheaters took over and everytime you logged in dcz u would either get dced instantly or lose ur scrolls by some hacker. It was not worth it to play. So i quit cwest
    Last edited by Electr1c; 09-02-2009 at 03:18 PM.

ya, i'm still playing the same priest i did way back in the day on ares. but for the lack of USD, still just the basic gear for Ares