Looking for charcter to xp/pk. CWEST ( USA IP)

This is a discussion on Looking for charcter to xp/pk. CWEST ( USA IP) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sup guys, i recently found a charcter to play but seeing as his plat has now ran out, and he ...
Page: 1

Sup guys, i recently found a charcter to play but seeing as his plat has now ran out, and he is unable to rebuy at the time, i am looking for a new charcter to play. I can xp and pk five/six out of seven days a week. Looking for a level 70+! If you have plat, i will xp you. All items can be sealed. Anyways, if anyone needs a gg xper / pker, post here. I would be glad to help you. Thanks.

P.S- For those of you that don't pay attention to topic title, Server : Carnac West, Region : USA! Free help, who wouldn't take it?!

bump! Prefer a priest!

Exertion

62 BP.
    II+7.
    Platinum Premium.
    Still have EVERY SINGLE EXP quest left to do.

C-West .

Not quite 70, but it's on it's way. Especially considering I haven't touched any quests but a few of the quest accessories :P

And I'm a good-gun trustable. I had a market topic up with plenty of vouches :P.

might be looking for pker and xp if pk is empty, no plat but if they seriously implement this new seal code to get in. its gonnna make things hard

not sure what ur saying :P

Exertion

I'm sharing with X .

Yup.. nice guy.. leave topic open please... may be looking again if exertion leaves me!! </3

Exertion

Yup.. nice guy.. leave topic open please... may be looking again if exertion leaves me!! </3[/b]
    You&#39;re safe with me