PHASELIS IS GAY NOOB KS CLAN

This is a discussion on PHASELIS IS GAY NOOB KS CLAN within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here are the names of the uber motherfuckers SexMacchine (the uber ks party leader) Sallas2xD also a motherfucker TheSonic GAY ...
Page: 1

waton

here are the names of the uber motherfuckers

SexMacchine (the uber ks party leader)
    Sallas2xD also a motherfucker
    TheSonic GAY
    V3 noobish gay
    Ang3LaxD Scamming kssing noob
    ToTH traitor

if you see these gays...run because you dont want to be infected the GAY MOTHERFOCKING ASSRAPING....
    they are a focking pirate clan with big noob all transsexual dipshits without brain...

im getting really to hate the akara server ...ESPACIALLY BY MOTHERFOCKER CLANS LIKE THEM...

we were xping at brahamns, and they just started to ks
    nice players you are.........NOT
    YOUR ALL NOOBS WHO HAVE TO SUCK YOUR DADS COCK TO PLAY THE GAME
    gay suck more assholes

lol.......

waton

nothing lol about it...ruining others party by ks...you call that funny, what if it happens with you hah...would it be so lol than?????
    think not...so beat it dipshit

Destro

hey mate no1 care what you think if you dont wanna play alt f4 then,, im l15l and i was there right.. we are exping till 08:00. some people got from our party dc and you started to create ks party and now you think you have right sadddd nvm No1 care your fucking opinion And go fuck yourself And 1 more think.. You gave link in game at thats goes to ban it is now alowed dumb

Ahja where is the scam?? where is the hack?? Stupid child

waton

funny how the leader of the clan makes his apologice to me...
    but heyyyy the kssers prob dont even care they are ruining the clan name

hey mate no1 care what you think if you dont wanna play alt f4 then,, im l15l and i was there right.. we are exping till 08:00. some people got from our party dc and you started to create ks party and now you think you have right sadddd nvm No1 care your fucking opinion And go fuck yourself And 1 more think.. You gave link in game at thats goes to ban it is now alowed dumb

Ahja where is the scam?? where is the hack?? Stupid child[/b]
    go ahead and ban... if no one is attacking slot it is free... if slot is free and a party start to attack doesnt mean ks...but a 2nd party that just starts killing ...YOURS, that is ks...go ahead and try to reverse the fackts...try to make me unbelieveble...even your leader is apologizing...you have no respect, and im not that pittyfull to fuck myself...im not like you i dont need to fuck myself, it is not my culture haha

and than you call me a stupid child... im probably even older than you noobish kid...really go ahead and start to cry now i dont give a sh!t next time youre trying to post, think twice

Destro

funny how the leader of the clan makes his apologice to me...
    but heyyyy the kssers prob dont even care they are ruining the clan name
    go ahead and ban... if no one is attacking slot it is free... if slot is free and a party start to attack doesnt mean ks...but a 2nd party that just starts killing ...YOURS, that is ks...go ahead and try to reverse the fackts...try to make me unbelieveble...even your leader is apologizing...you have no respect, and im not that pittyfull to fuck myself...im not like you i dont need to fuck myself, it is not my culture haha

and than you call me a stupid child... im probably even older than you noobish kid...really go ahead and start to cry now i dont give a sh!t next time youre trying to post, think twice[/b]
    so sadd bro hey realy you are stupid man do you think we will give you the fucking spot cuz we stoped 5 mins?? such a dumb lol
    ahja i dont want start with this fucking age things we can see who are like a baby lol

waton

LOL
    so the screen is fake you think? owyeah i can make fake screens in like 1blink... damn you really are noob...
    no attack on slot means slot is free
    keep attack on or lose spot easy or still to hard?
    really sad to talk to a noob but someone has to explain ko terms...
    so baba you udnerstand now?

Destro

im stoping to talk with a noob like you i dont have the time for it lol

Shinju21

pffff <_<

waton

nothing against the leader....leader is GG
    just some members are noob...the ones ive named

Banned

TheSonic GAY
    V3 noobish gay
    ToTH traitor

if you see these gays...run because you dont want to be infected the GAY MOTHERFOCKING ASSRAPING....
    they are a focking pirate clan with big noob all transsexual dipshits without brain...

im getting really to hate the akara server ...ESPACIALLY BY MOTHERFOCKER CLANS LIKE THEM...

gay suck more assholes[/b]

just wow....

LilHomie

Okay, I don&#39;t play Akara and I&#39;m not a real big person on rules, but I think this isn&#39;t allowed?..And what do you think all them words mean?..Because to me your just letting off anger problems that you&#39;ve had for a long time...this goes to both members that were going back and forth. What you&#39;ve both said has changed nothing..So why bother going on?..Ans it&#39;s almost christmas.. not @%$@%# time.

nathan16

Get over it.

SilicoN

TheSonic GAY
    V3 noobish gay
    ToTH traitor

gay suck more assholes[/b]
    It&#39;s not like this is the only exp spot ? You will always have ksrs and such guys that do stupid things, It will probably not change..
    And if he&#39;s ksing that doesn&#39;t make him gay, right ? :lol: