looking for clan

This is a discussion on looking for clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm just started playin in kronos now and im looking for a clan to go all the way with because ...
Page: 1

JustEnglish

Default looking for clan

umm just started playin in kronos now and im looking for a clan to go all the way with because i seriously never see english players on orc side anymore lol

ign is SuckItEasy - Orc

JustEnglish

EDIT: lvl 46 now still looking for orc clan

JustEnglish

lol fkn cmon??????? lvl 48 now please... cant even getinto parties cause i dont have auto attack (they call it hf) or koxp

DezartuR

yeah dude there is a big english clan at human side Domination
    King of Knight - Kronos - Domination
    but dont know if they will join u xD

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    yeah dude there is a big english clan at human side Domination
    King of Knight - Kronos - Domination
    but dont know if they will join u xD
    Can the mods ban this guy for being a scamming, speedhacking piece of shit?

I can get J to vouch this, along with anyone with half a brain, thats being around cwest long enough to know this.......

DezartuR

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Can the mods ban this guy for being a scamming, speedhacking piece of shit?

I can get J to vouch this, along with anyone with half a brain, thats being around cwest long enough to know this.......

Character is sold long long time ago ^^ maybe the new user is doin that shits i sold it cause c-w sux oke ? continue in ur crap server limited ^^ bb nab

Long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    honestly pk on carnac west is dead i sold my rogue 80 caus of that for sure u will see some partys 8 vs 8 , and think about it on c-w '' the english players '' ye the english players the legals guys . . buying illegal stuff +11 from corrupt gm's King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West
    there's no legal people c-w is just another illegal server the only difference between c-w and the others is that u will find many friends for talk ther but in the end after 3-4 months ur '' new friends '' will scam u the sad end
    Not long enough for you to NOT speedhack, as you did this in ARDREAM, and to NOT scam countless people, even if your whole "i sold out" story checks out.

cwesters, anyone else wanna back me up on how many people he scammed before he got to lvl 80 via k0xping and how many times he speedhacked in ardream? wheres J and Nirvana when ya need em

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Long time ago?

Not long enough for you to NOT speedhack, as you did this in ARDREAM, and to NOT scam countless people, even if your whole "i sold out" story checks out.

cwesters, anyone else wanna back me up on how many people he scammed before he got to lvl 80 via k0xping and how many times he speedhacked in ardream? wheres J and Nirvana when ya need em
    il agree with this.... we all know this retard for a hacking/scamming turk or w/e he is

Now tell me why u bring shit into some guys topic about him searching for a clan.
    If u got any evidence about Dezartur just raport it in the right section and stop bringing garbage into the guys thread.
    I would raport it to the forum mods JustEnglish.
    Cheers.

JustEnglish

its coo lol..

UPDATE: lvl 51 LF ardream clan or might make one