Looking for a clan :)

This is a discussion on Looking for a clan :) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; * Name Ruben * Age 21 * Nationality Bolivian * Class Mage * Experience I started playing USKO like 7 ...
Page: 1

Kaleidoscope

Default Looking for a clan :)

* Name
    Ruben
    * Nationality
    Bolivian
    * Class
    Mage
    * Experience
    I started playing USKO like 7 years ago, started at Xigenon then I moved to Logos... played some private servers too
    * Previous Clans
    Badboyz (Xigenon) = 069 (Mage)
    Insanity (Logos and Knights Republic)= Saronno (warrior)

About myself Im studying Laws (finishing my third year) but im not working anymore (maybe next year ill start again) so i can play all the mornings from 7 a.m. til launch time, but 28 november my vacations start so ill be able to be pretty active to hit 72 til january Smile ...since i got scammed by a guy who i was sharing my account in Logos i quitted and never came back to game (just went to that Knights Republic with some Insanity members) anymore due to koxp bullshit and all that shit cause i always liked to played legit and loyal to clannies.

I played mage for a long time in Xigenon (long time ago) so I have an idea but ill do my best to improve ...

The One And Only Senior Member

You didn't said what server u planning to play when u'll come back as I see..
    and what nation u planning to be..

Kaleidoscope

Well, im planning to be Orc and Server 1 ... but that change if there is an offer of a nice clan with nice people.I talk spanish/portuguese/english but I would like to join a english speaker clan so I can practice my english (and ofcourze I use ventrilo).