Looking for a clan

This is a discussion on Looking for a clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before writing what stats my character has,lemme inform you who i am.. My name is Wayne Parker.I used to play ...
Page: 1

Wayne

Default Looking for a clan

Before writing what stats my character has,lemme inform you who i am..

My name is Wayne Parker.I used to play on diez server with my gf.We used to play with a mage.It was GreaTToucH.I had been in PRAETORIAN™ clan before i took a long break as i married and my best friends left game (WaSaBi and VaRaNaSi).Erdem who is the best turk i've ever met, started to play with GT .After settling everything in real life,i decided to play again.We would share GT but erdem won't have much time to play because he is in England again for his education.So i'll be the one who will play with GT.

I hope i will be able to meet my old clannies again(Velerefontis,Zaria,Anupew,the_gay_gr:P,Pries tDro,Malavon,Abyss,resurecter,DESTROY ..)

Its an orc mage.Its lvl 74 %60 and has 640k nps atm.I am looking for a clan which uses English on clan chat .Clan must be active and full of gg players like me :P.It would be nice if clan uses vent or TS.

I know i want so many things :P

Wayne

I still need a clan <_<