Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Human Clan Diez Recruiting new members

This is a discussion on Human Clan Diez Recruiting new members within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grade 1, ranked clan actively seeking warriors and mages. We are an American based clan and require that you speak ...
Page: 1

sjsanders

Grade 1, ranked clan actively seeking warriors and mages. We are an American based clan and require that you speak fluent english. Prefer lvl 65 and up, but will discuss on an individual basis. We play every day and xp as well as pk. Please pm me if interested.

KracK

Angry

Grade 1, ranked clan actively seeking warriors and mages. We are an American based clan and require that you speak fluent english. Prefer lvl 65 and up, but will discuss on an individual basis. We play every day and xp as well as pk. Please pm me if interested.[/b]
    <_< These BoyZ MeaN BuisnesS B)

sjsanders

Wink

Grade 1, ranked clan actively seeking warriors and mages. We are an American based clan and require that you speak fluent english. Prefer lvl 65 and up, but will discuss on an individual basis. We play every day and xp as well as pk. Please pm me if interested.[/b]

up :P

sjsanders

bump

imthechit

bump[/b]
    thats right we want you h34r: h34r: B)

sjsanders

up

upz for a nice group of people

sjsanders

upz for a nice group of people[/b]
    Thanks for the bump

thedevilsmanner

Bump dude xD

sjsanders

bump

sjsanders

Bump dude xD[/b]
    thanks 4 the bump

kct2on

am seeking a new clan, you on? hit me up ikct2oni is char name on d1 atm

death_knight686

am seeking a new clan, you on? hit me up ikct2oni is char name on d1 atm[/b]
    wtf y u quit F1 bro?

urbanphoenix

i gota lvl 65 priest, 60k np&#39;s not active rly tho but could log for pk/boss run and shit like that. pm me if interested or add me on msn
    [email protected]

sjsanders

am seeking a new clan, you on? hit me up ikct2oni is char name on d1 atm[/b]
    Sorry, didn&#39;t see this until today. I don&#39;t check this daily. Send me a pm with where u live, times you would play etc.

Thanks for responding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast