Buying

This is a discussion on Buying within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am currently searching for an ardream rogue (equipped or not) for USD/GPB i can pay through WU or Paypal ...
Page: 1

GuildWarsfreak

I am currently searching for an ardream rogue (equipped or not) for USD/GPB i can pay through WU or Paypal preferably female elmoradian but dosnt really matter since i can change that. Let me know you'r price in PM's (the reason i didnt post in the server section is because i dont mind which server it is).

whatever21

I am currently searching for an ardream rogue (equipped or not) for USD/GPB i can pay through WU or Paypal preferably female elmoradian but dosnt really matter since i can change that. Let me know you'r price in PM's (the reason i didnt post in the server section is because i dont mind which server it is).[/b]
    how much i have a lvl 57 rouge :P with full set +9 dex accesories and taht's about it

minhking

I AM SELLING rogue level 59 and i will also give you email adress. Give me 2 weeks and i can get you what ever DCz char that you want. ON DIEZ only. Price will be 21 gb. MSN me [email protected]