looking for a clan on the new server.....

This is a discussion on looking for a clan on the new server..... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, as you see I'm done with dies and I want to move out on to Ronark when it comes ...
Page: 1

BabyLook

Yes, as you see I'm done with dies and I want to move out on to Ronark when it comes out as a server; and with that said I'm going to need a clan I can join when the new server opens. I play everyday, about 6 hours and more on the weekends. I currently own and selling a level 75 human assassin, with good gear; and 800,000 national points. I'm planning on having a warrior on the new server because I was a warrior in the beta and it was great and since I was one of the top 50 np holders I got to try out level 80 which, of course, was great. I was born in Serbia and currently live in America. So to sum this up pretty much, I'm looking for a good clan who needs a good player; thats willing to play on the new server as a warrior. Thank You very much for taking your time and reading this.

I can also make sites, if a clan site is needed, that always makes the clan a more fun and enjoyable place to be. This is just a clan site I had fun with www.somemightsay.tk it was really made because I was bored of being in the game leveling all the time xD

Thanks Again
    YouAreMyOnlyOne

Whoever he joins add me too. :wub:

BabyLook

I wuv you trip