looking for a clan! orc/human

This is a discussion on looking for a clan! orc/human within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well as all of the clans going have taken all the members then im looking to join one, ive decided ...
Page: 1

Aquarius

well as all of the clans going have taken all the members then im looking to join one, ive decided that i dont mind what race human or orc, ill be a warrior, im looking for an experienced clan that will be really active i mean active, ill probably be none stop exp and get 70 i have a mic and i have ventrilo so please message me or post if you wanna have gay sex with me(oops did i say that lol) and btw im 19 ty

Linus said '' C-east - C-west are our baby's atm and they are new server's so we wont open any new server atm and i will take long time to do''..He said that he have never hear about a new server coming out THIS YEAR and all ppl just say bllshits ..So just wait till this damnit server open or prove as that it will open soon ..

Linus said '' C-east - C-west are our baby's atm and they are new server's so we wont open any new server atm and i will take long time to do''..He said that he have never hear about a new server coming out THIS YEAR and all ppl just say bllshits ..So just wait till this damnit server open or prove as that it will open soon ..[/b]
    They never let ppl know that a server might be coming soon..it just comes during a maintanence..he could just be bullshitting or not..wont know until it is out :P, anyways apply for Silence ^^

They never let ppl know that a server might be coming soon..it just comes during a maintanence..he could just be bullshitting or not..wont know until it is out :P, anyways apply for Silence ^^[/b]
    Hes joining tos /Close topic.

4-stroke

haha noobie gave up :lol:

lol Linus is a retard just a spamming forum whore he dont know anything..