looking for a clan to roll with on diez

This is a discussion on looking for a clan to roll with on diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as it says im lookin for a clan to roll with. i get bored running around with noone to talk ...
Page: 1

psykotikzz

as it says im lookin for a clan to roll with. i get bored running around with noone to talk to so i thot a clan would be nice. im a lvl 52 warrior atm but pretty close to 53 i can pretty much get lvl 59 in a week if i tried but dnt think ill be takin it that seriously for now.
    i got sum pretty mint items, well i rekon anyway i look sexy az with my glwoing raptor nd warpiece armour not enuf hp for anything else but got full plate in bank so its all good nd ready for wen i can use it. i got rejected by pariah recently coz they think i hvnt been playin long enuf but pfft i own at arena =P
    anyway pm me ingame nd let me kno

psykotikzz

dnt fukn post if it does not say "i would like u to join our clan" or sumthn along those lines

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

lvl59 in diez?
    why dont u move to like akara, cus every1 must be lvl80 on diez by now

Focusss

ever heard of ardream clan?? dumbass

proficiat met je 100 posts jordymans

psykotikzz

fukk off focuss im askin for ppl who want me in a clan i dnt need ur bullshit if ur not gna invite me to a fukn clan

Focusss

i replied on the post of Zingery, brainless piece of shit.
    Read carefully before u curse on me, idiot