Looking for cwest account to play

This is a discussion on Looking for cwest account to play within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well to be honest I would like to play on a higher lvl account but i mean even ardream will ...
Page: 1

DrugUser

Default Looking for cwest account to play

well to be honest I would like to play on a higher lvl account but i mean even ardream will be fine for me. Im prob one of the best 1vs1 rogues in this game today. I have some items on cwest i can turn into pot money. So if you want a GG sharer hit me up on msn

[email protected]

knightmaster2118

Cwest Forgive me no? if you share with this internet "tough guy" gl keeping your items ;D, go away kid, just pay that guy back and /quit

budweiser

yes good choice

Quote Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 View Post
    Cwest Forgive me no? if you share with this internet "tough guy" gl keeping your items ;D, go away kid, just pay that guy back and /quit
    U dont need to flame dude because atm u are the kid

Bump for GG rogue and a BRAVE guy

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    well to be honest I would like to play on a higher lvl account but i mean even ardream will be fine for me. Im prob one of the best 1vs1 rogues in this game today. I have some items on cwest i can turn into pot money. So if you want a GG sharer hit me up on msn

[email protected]

omed + a free bump