Looking For Cypher EXPER 61-65

This is a discussion on Looking For Cypher EXPER 61-65 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, if you plan to scam me, get the **** away, iam willing to give a lvl 58 rouge q/sa, ...
Page: 1

PKWarrior1

Ok, if you plan to scam me, get the **** away,
    iam willing to give a lvl 58 rouge q/sa, and sq, for exping, unfortunately i dont have time to exp him, so
    iam asking some profeshonal person to exp, NOT TO SCAM, if you are willing to get money from me then
    goodbye, i dont give out money for gaming, as i said, Giving lvl 58 rouge account w/ SA, and SQ, For Exping.

Just talk to me on hotmail/msn

[email protected]

~thanx Chris

MeMe16

I tried adding you to MSN but i don't think it worked, but ok, i'm interested in helping you exp because i'm looking for a dcz character, reply on here if interested

Banned

I tried adding you to MSN but i don't think it worked, but ok, i'm interested in helping you exp because i'm looking for a dcz character, reply on here if interested[/b]
    i wouldnt trust this dude unless you know him ingame because he just joined today and his first post was saying he will lvl you

and hes got same name as someone already and it is blahblah

dont trust him :angry:

MeMe16

lol? im new to ko4life yes, i use ko forums all the time, ive been playing for 3 years noob so stfu? dont talk smack about ppl before you get facts, go on KO forums and u will find me

oh also, my name is blah blah b/c i used this forum in past and amdragon041 was already tooken b/c thats what i used to use so i didnt know what to use

PKWarrior1

lol? im new to ko4life yes, i use ko forums all the time, ive been playing for 3 years noob so stfu? dont talk smack about ppl before you get facts, go on KO forums and u will find me

oh also, my name is blah blah b/c i used this forum in past and amdragon041 was already tooken b/c thats what i used to use so i didnt know what to use[/b]
    guys come on i knoe this blah blah dude, cuz i exped with him today,

~mats_returned

OmegaXninja

i can help you exp but what items you got on him h34r: