Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for DCZ clan DIEZ HUMAN

This is a discussion on Looking for DCZ clan DIEZ HUMAN within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WeWereSoldiers is looking for a dcz clan, pls post here or pm me Pretty good equipped, check kingofknight for details...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

WeWereSoldiers is looking for a dcz clan, pls post here or pm me

Pretty good equipped, check kingofknight for details

Banned

Holy shit

Avadon+21rebirth

Stats pl0x

o.O

Banned

Holy shit

Avadon+21rebirth

Stats pl0x[/b]
    +1

Come ORC and come play with me claude ^^

Come ORC and come play with me claude ^^[/b]
    Where you got that avedon from.
    my guess : killer2709?

Where did killer get the avedon from?

... (no clue )

I think it's sad that people buy items like that , the avedon popped up out of nowhere when there wasn't even a +9 in the server. But it's your money , so you free to do so, as long as you have fun with it.

I'm not flaming you, just telling you how I feel about it, and I think it's pretty correct that I call the way the item appeared is rather fishy (not talking about you, but the previous owners).

gl finding a dcz clan.

@micata, you still in wearegoofy? (cause 90% off the time it's only me whos online )

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

join WOLFDEN

... (no clue )
    I think it's sad that people buy items like that , the avedon popped up out of nowhere when there wasn't even a +9 in the server. But it's your money , so you free to do so, as long as you have fun with it.

I'm not flaming you, just telling you how I feel about it, and I think it's pretty correct that I call the way the item appeared is rather fishy (not talking about you, but the previous owners).

gl finding a dcz clan.

@micata, you still in wearegoofy? (cause 90% off the time it's only me whos online )[/b]
    ya was killer's one. and yes, I have fun with although I play only a few hours per week

@micata, sry m8 cant NT right now but never say never, prolly I'll come back orc since there's way too many humans in diez

join WOLFDEN [/b]
    looks like you are 5 ppl...

... (no clue )

gl finding a dcz clan.

@micata, you still in wearegoofy? (cause 90% off the time it's only me whos online )[/b]
    Nope i'm not anymore, jens left for another game so wasnt really worth staying there as you only popped on once in a while, joined a good pk clan but they seem to be
    dieing so i will have to look for another one yet again -__-

ya was killer's one. and yes, I have fun with although I play only a few hours per week

@micata, sry m8 cant NT right now but never say never, prolly I'll come back orc since there's way too many humans in diez
    looks like you are 5 ppl...[/b]
    Ahh too bad , ow and be ready for the biggest amount of koxpers u have ever seen ....

Ahh too bad , ow and be ready for the biggest amount of koxpers u have ever seen ....[/b]
    I have already played in dcz recently and died by some archer who was shooting me from top of a mountain...unreachable for me...although sometimes u caan see this also in normal cz

Nothing new....remember doc yelling in vent against arrowshower hackers :P

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

looks like you are 5 ppl...[/b]
    I guess you got that from KOK, but KOK hasn't updated for a while

Mfg

WaSaBaBasdf

Off topic but i think it would be challenge for me if i still had my sin to have some vs with your cz warrior :P

I have already played in dcz recently and died by some archer who was shooting me from top of a mountain...unreachable for me...although sometimes u caan see this also in normal cz

Nothing new....remember doc yelling in vent against arrowshower hackers :P[/b]
    Hahahaha doc <3.... Good times good times

Off topic but i think it would be challenge for me if i still had my sin to have some vs with your cz warrior :P[/b]
    sins nicely equipped are a bastard class to vs + that new 83 skill seems to be pretty powerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast