Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for DCZ clan DIEZ HUMAN

This is a discussion on Looking for DCZ clan DIEZ HUMAN within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where you got that avedon from. my guess : killer2709? Where did killer get the avedon from? ... (no clue ...
Page: 2

murat12

Where you got that avedon from.
    my guess : killer2709?

Where did killer get the avedon from?

... (no clue )
    I think it's sad that people buy items like that , the avedon popped up out of nowhere when there wasn't even a +9 in the server. But it's your money , so you free to do so, as long as you have fun with it.

I'm not flaming you, just telling you how I feel about it, and I think it's pretty correct that I call the way the item appeared is rather fishy (not talking about you, but the previous owners).

gl finding a dcz clan.

@micata, you still in wearegoofy? (cause 90% off the time it's only me whos online )[/b]
    you are the BIGGEST LOSER I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE, what a MORON and an ASS, I mean you go reading every post in ko4life where theres talk about +9 weapon, KillerSS or killer2709 and trash talk about him, like he is the only person with +10 and +9 items in the game, you are in a clan full of +9 and+3 items that spawn from nowhere and you a trash talking only one guy, what a fucking loser, I mean we get it already 99% of your post is trash talking about him leave it alone, he is quitting the game and never coming back, already sold all his armors and weapons, its time to grow up and stop being a fucking loser, its old news, talk about legrunt and his +10 items selling post of items that dont even exist or you leader blacklord or hugme, full of +9 items i personally dont picture blacklord on the advil burning 20 +8 shell pieces to make his +9 shell set.

You post about killer 100 times now, i think its enought stop bitching about it, and talk about someone else like one of your killedby cheaters duppers and koxpers

If you 2 have finished hijacking my topic ... I'm still looking for a clan

you are the BIGGEST LOSER I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE, what a MORON and an ASS, I mean you go reading every post in ko4life where theres talk about +9 weapon, KillerSS or killer2709 and trash talk about him, like he is the only person with +10 and +9 items in the game, you are in a clan full of +9 and+3 items that spawn from nowhere and you a trash talking only one guy, what a fucking loser, I mean we get it already 99% of your post is trash talking about him leave it alone, he is quitting the game and never coming back, already sold all his armors and weapons, its time to grow up and stop being a fucking loser, its old news, talk about legrunt and his +10 items selling post of items that dont even exist or you leader blacklord or hugme, full of +9 items i personally dont picture blacklord on the advil burning 20 +8 shell pieces to make his +9 shell set.

You post about killer 100 times now, i think its enought stop bitching about it, and talk about someone else like one of your killedby cheaters duppers and koxpers[/b]
    the fact is that legrunt made a joke about his +10 items, killer actually bought them from illegal sources. Thats the diff. And my clan? Hmm if I remember correctly, i've been clanless for ages now. And you say it's old news about killer and we should talk about legrunt, legrunt's story happened way longer ago than killers tho. If someone is full of bs it's you, and you should stop protecting killer. We all know that he aint better than the average duper/cheater, else he wouldn't babashop a full +10 set from ....

sorry claude for hijacking, done relpying here. Gl finding a clan.

murat12

the fact is that legrunt made a joke about his +10 items, killer actually bought them from illegal sources. Thats the diff. And my clan? Hmm if I remember correctly, i've been clanless for ages now. And you say it's old news about killer and we should talk about legrunt, legrunt's story happened way longer ago than killers tho. If someone is full of bs it's you, and you should stop protecting killer. We all know that he aint better than the average duper/cheater, else he wouldn't babashop a full +10 set from ....
    sorry claude for hijacking, done relpying here. Gl finding a clan.[/b]

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING !!! legrunt selling post was a joke, you are such a motherfucking lier, i know 3 people legrunt sold items to, and you have to send him the money and wait about 3 days till he talk to his gm friends and then he will give you your items, add him on msn and you will see his selling list as a topic, zesta bought his in+3 a year ago, and sended him 1000 USD, then he waited 5 days and legrunt gave him the in+3, so dont lie saying the post was a joke he is seriously selling them, and why would i care if someone buys items with his money, you are a hypocrite saying you have no problems with claude and he did the same as killer, buy the weapon, killer bought it from a turk in geveze, claude bought it from him, is the same thing they both bought +10 items and he can do what he wants with his money, just drop motherfucker and stop being a fucking baby crying all the time,

The guy is leaving the game let him quit in peace he never robbed or killed anyone he is medical doctor, spends his days in a hospital working with children and sick people, his family is rich, he could be sitting in his house and do nothing and live like a king since he is the heir of a hotel chain, and he is working as a doctor with poor kids and he doesnt get paid, ask anyone that knows him, so before trash talking someone get some info, havent you wonder why people defend him is because he is a very good guy.

is this topic about someone seeking a clan ore dupers?

WeWereSoldiers is looking for a dcz clan, pls post here or pm me

Pretty good equipped, check kingofknight for details[/b]
    bump

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

idk if reflectingstorm is still dcz on hh side but just to let you know, i wouldnt join them, they uses tbl edits :P

LeGrunt

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING !!! legrunt selling post was a joke, you are such a motherfucking lier, i know 3 people legrunt sold items to, and you have to send him the money and wait about 3 days till he talk to his gm friends and then he will give you your items, add him on msn and you will see his selling list as a topic, zesta bought his in+3 a year ago, and sended him 1000 USD, then he waited 5 days and legrunt gave him the in+3, so dont lie saying the post was a joke he is seriously selling them, and why would i care if someone buys items with his money, you are a hypocrite saying you have no problems with claude and he did the same as killer, buy the weapon, killer bought it from a turk in geveze, claude bought it from him, is the same thing they both bought +10 items and he can do what he wants with his money, just drop motherfucker and stop being a fucking baby crying all the time,

The guy is leaving the game let him quit in peace he never robbed or killed anyone he is medical doctor, spends his days in a hospital working with children and sick people, his family is rich, he could be sitting in his house and do nothing and live like a king since he is the heir of a hotel chain, and he is working as a doctor with poor kids and he doesnt get paid, ask anyone that knows him, so before trash talking someone get some info, havent you wonder why people defend him is because he is a very good guy.[/b]
    You know some but not 100%.Its wasn't 1000$ =)
    Killer was going to buy the Avedon from me.We deal for price + examination but he disappear =)I dont know where did he bought.
    Stop talking about me please =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12