Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Looking for a dedicated sharer. Europa lvl 82 sin or archer.

This is a discussion on Looking for a dedicated sharer. Europa lvl 82 sin or archer. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im looking to share with a trusty 20 years old or more. I have a very well geard sin but ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default Looking for a dedicated sharer. Europa lvl 82 sin or archer.

Im looking to share with a trusty 20 years old or more. I have a very well geard sin but i also just got a ee+7 rebirth that a clan member made. So you could restat as an archer. I have a dcz rogue and priest. Priest has alright gear mostly +8 no +9s but im asking that the sharer help with boss runs and interact with my clan which is small 9 people atm. Also if you flip items in moradon you can keep half the profits and ofc get uniques from boss runs. Just tell me about yourself.

Banned Senior Member

allready msg u

Please post on topic so my clan members can review. Im looking for this to be long term. And i want all of us to click well and mesh as a strong unit.

Banned Senior Member

Yo im from Greece , my experience on ko is good tho im 20 years old , playing ko since Ares , i was playing at europa at begin but after some months i sold the char ,i can play SIN and Priest good enough but i aint good as Archer . I've got many voucher's which they can say that i am trusty and bla bla bla . If u wanna know more about me u can just ask me
    Peace

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

what char are you using mostly ?

Banned Senior Member

the only char's which i cant or i wont play is Mage and Archer (the only reason which i wont play them its cause i dont like them "its strange tho" ) mostly im playing Rogue and Priest im good on both

82 sin is my main. Then i have a dcz rogue and lvl 79 priest. We got 4 priest in the clan and 5 melee. 3 warriors a sin and archer. We are looking for my sharer to play 25+ hours a week. Dont just ignore the clan. We will review and choose a sharer by sunday.

Banned Senior Member

well if the clan is english i dont think that there will be any problem , also i can play ofc 25+ hours a week , so lemme know if i could be ur sharer ^_^

I'll be happy to be your sharer, I got experience in any class (mostly rogues\wars), I can be good with priest also but mage is suck for me :\
    Im from Israel im 21 years old who got a LOT of time to play in everyday and to do wars\bosses\ed's\csws and anything, Im sure that you can upgrade your character with me because the mainly reason: activicty.
    I got vouchers and Danny (the moderator here) also know me...
    I was played in Cwest as INinja101I and played in RampagE...
    I hope you will choose me and I'll be happy to play your char..

both of you seem to be a good option. We are all english speakers. I need to tie up loose ends. We should have a choice by sunday. Feel free to post more info about yourself the more we know the better.

Which clan we're talking about?

Banned Senior Member

Well as i said i was playing at begin at Euko but later on i sold the char , also i was sharing some account's at C-west with some guys , some of them was (names) Carlund(sin) , VirtualShanny(mage)( was a good friend from private servers ) , FeelDaBeat ( was a gg priest at badfamily's clan ) , Marook( played him like 2-3 day's then i left to university and i couldnt play ko anymore cause i broke my hand ) , and more which i cant remember the name's of the chars . Also i was playing on every private server which is out there , ppl know me well cause i still got a popular name on private server's , i've got many vouchers which they can say good thinks about me. The reason's which i wanna be ur sharer is cause i wanna play knight online and i've got free time to spend on any char .

Banned Senior Member

I can vouch for FeelThePain, shared many accounts with my friends and myself, and has never done anything fishy.
    By the way, as an Israeli, I can say that you shouldn't trust that Israeli guy who wanted to share your account.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelThePain View Post
    Well as i said i was playing at begin at Euko but later on i sold the char , also i was sharing some account's at C-west with some guys , some of them was (names) Carlund(sin) , VirtualShanny(mage)( was a good friend from private servers ) , FeelDaBeat ( was a gg priest at badfamily's clan ) , Marook( played him like 2-3 day's then i left to university and i couldnt play ko anymore cause i broke my hand ) , and more which i cant remember the name's of the chars . Also i was playing on every private server which is out there , ppl know me well cause i still got a popular name on private server's , i've got many vouchers which they can say good thinks about me. The reason's which i wanna be ur sharer is cause i wanna play knight online and i've got free time to spend on any char .
    Feeldabeat is a cwest sin with raum+10. Wanna change your story? :P

Banned Senior Member

well there was 2 ppl with that name which the owner was the same guy the sin was feelthebeat or feeldabeat or something like that after some day's month's idk actually he changed his priest name to something else which i wont say
    coolboyp2 and SacredHealDane like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast