Looking for ... (Dies)

This is a discussion on Looking for ... (Dies) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello fellow KO player, I play the Diez Server for a while now and after trying a few clans in ...
Page: 1

Lespoir

Hello fellow KO player,

I play the Diez Server for a while now and after trying a few clans in the game I decided to search for one here because I can't find an english speaking clan.
    I'm a level 52 Buffer/Healer and a very active player. I got teamspeak and ventrilo and I like to meet new people :lol: .
    I'm not new to the game, I got a 61 rogue but I like priest more so I'm sticking with it.

I know strong/friendly clans probably won't accept me but I can always try. I just hope to find a good clan. :P

Anyways drop me a personal message if you are looking for a clan member.

Greets,
    Lespoir

human ore orc????

if human try the hopeclans maybe u can join third clan ore something untill lvled

Lespoir

Oh yeah forgot to add, orc :mellow:

Oh yeah forgot to add, orc :mellow:[/b]
    try join furies , just4fun or ascension

HaMaD

Hello fellow KO player,

I play the Diez Server for a while now and after trying a few clans in the game I decided to search for one here because I can't find an english speaking clan.
    I'm a level 52 Buffer/Healer and a very active player. I got teamspeak and ventrilo and I like to meet new people :lol: .
    I'm not new to the game, I got a 61 rogue but I like priest more so I'm sticking with it.

My level:52 Buffer/Healer
    Class : warrior :P
    Nation : orc

Greets,
    Lespoir[/b]
    here you go